It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-09-2008   #1 (permalink)
buttercup

Default My sweet boy Oscar is gone!

Peacefully after a spoiled and wonderfully full life my sweet boy Oscar passed away Sunday evening. He was in his 15th year. He has steadily gone down hill since our anniversary on the 5th of November and although we had hope most days as he seemed to rally and sort of be his old self again he couldn't stay with us any longer and has gone to the Rainbow Bridge to be with his sister Maddie. I'm sure she came here on Sunday night to help him with his journey. He seemed see "something" as he slipped silently into the forever sleep. Zipper is confused as she started to hiss and growl at him when she came near him. I think she sensed a different smell from him and didn't recognicise his smell anymore. Sunday night and yesterday she seemed to look for him. They were best bud's. I of course am devastated as he was my sweet boy and my constant companion. He loved everyone and he had a special spot for our four grandaughters, specally our oldest one who is nine. This past month has been extremely tough not just with my sweet boy but have been sitting for my 2 youngest girls. We`ve all had the round of colds as well. I will come back when my grief isn`t so raw, probably in the next couple of days.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-09-2008   #2 (permalink)
Laura the spanish

Unhappy

Ooooohhh M.J. I'm so sorry to hear about this! It must be so hard to loose someone so beloved. Now you have to think he lived the better life in this world and now he is living in a perfect world, waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. God is taking care of him while he awaits for you.

Me and my girls send you lots of kisses and hughes and remember here's a friend you can count on at any time.

Love

Laura

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-09-2008   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road

MJ,

I am so sorry to hear about Oscar. It's never easy to lose a loved and cherished friend. I always say, they are the happy ones as they are now safe and well. Those left behind must come to terms with their absence. I'm sure Oscar is with Maddie and they are having a wonderful reunion. I hope Oscar and Maddie get to meet my fur angels.

I've been right where you are several times, and the best words of comfort I can give you is I feel your ache, and I understand totally what you are experiencing.

{{{{MJ & Zipper}}}}
From Max and the "girls"
and Fur Angels--Abbey, TC, Sarah, Cali, Bella and Di-Burger Kitty Baby.
Unread 12-09-2008   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

I'm so, so, soooo sorry to hear of these devastating news, my friend!
So sad & heartbreaking when we lose one of our best friends, soooo painful, there's no need to tell you.
Zipper will "return to normal" soon, don't worry.

And please be strong! Feel free to send me a private message if you need...

Take care,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 12-11-2008   #5 (permalink)
buttercup

Thank you for the kind words everyone. Zipper isn't looking for him as much as she was but she is still crying a few times a day. She cuddles with me when I'm on the couch and lays behind me with her head on my shoulder and one paw drapped down onto my chest. Its so sweet it breaks my heart but she and I are sharing our grief.

Unread 12-11-2008   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
You welcome my friend! And please give lots of cuddles to your adorable Zipper from me & my gang...

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 12-11-2008   #7 (permalink)
Cool Cat

pink29 is on a distinguished road

im so sorry about your lossXX

Tags
adorable , baby , boy , care , crying , free , friends , fur , growl , happy , hey , hiss , kitty , night , paw , raw , sad , sleep , smell , worry

Sponsored Cat Links