It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-30-2009   #11 (permalink)
draconvarie

That is so sad! She looks a lot like my Brenna. Brenna is also waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge. Someday...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-30-2009   #12 (permalink)
Cindi

Cheryl, I can certainly understand your sadness. She was a beautiful little girl. We lost our Jasmine to HIV this summer and our hearts are still breaking. She was so gentle and loving. I've spoken of our Snowshoe, Armani, being like that. My daughter is convinced Jas taught Armani before she left. Armani had only just come to live with us before Jas had to go. You certainly have my understanding and sympathy.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-31-2009   #13 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura the spanish View Post
Oh she looked like my Zöe... Sure she is now playing with lots of folks at the Rainbow Bridge while she waits for her Mom... God takes care of her now
Thakyou Laura dear,I said she looked like your Zoe,how are you my friend?And Zoe and Misae are well I hope.xxxxx

Last edited by che; 01-31-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Unread 01-31-2009   #14 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draconvarie View Post
That is so sad! She looks a lot like my Brenna. Brenna is also waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge. Someday...
Do you have any pics of Brenna Susie?xxxxx
Unread 01-31-2009   #15 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindi View Post
Cheryl, I can certainly understand your sadness. She was a beautiful little girl. We lost our Jasmine to HIV this summer and our hearts are still breaking. She was so gentle and loving. I've spoken of our Snowshoe, Armani, being like that. My daughter is convinced Jas taught Armani before she left. Armani had only just come to live with us before Jas had to go. You certainly have my understanding and sympathy.
Thankyou Cindi.It's so heartbreaking,I'm so sorry you lost your Jas.My youngest kits Finn+Harleys grandmother was called Jasmine.xxxxx
Unread 01-31-2009   #16 (permalink)
Scousemouse

So sorry you're sad, they were both lovely cats. Unfortunatley we can't protect them from all lifes ills.

Unread 01-31-2009   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindi View Post
I'm also sorry you lost her.
How old was Jasmine? Do you have pics for us to see?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 02-01-2009   #18 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scousemouse View Post
So sorry you're sad, they were both lovely cats. Unfortunatley we can't protect them from all lifes ills.
Thankyou Brenda,how are you my friend?xxxxx
Unread 02-01-2009   #19 (permalink)
Laura the spanish

Estoy aquI LOVE CATS! Maya!! Jaja. Just a little busy these days... How are you my friends?? Misae and Zoe are fine! We had a little incident the other day because Misae vomited... but there were only a fur ball.... uffff... Now I'm giving her malt treats to prevent it.

Unread 02-01-2009   #20 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Oh, glad to hear it was only that!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
adopted , adorable , baby , beautiful , care , cat , cats , found , friends , fur , girl , happy , hey , kitty , loss , lost , loving , morning , playing , sad , silly , snowshoe , story , stray , wash

Sponsored Cat Links