It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-18-2009   #21 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking Here's the pic I told you before Irene

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Domino2.jpg (71.3 KB, 9 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to krzekmaya For This Useful Post:

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-18-2009   #22 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Anytime Maya

Can't wait to see Domino's other pictures, must be fabulous ! Thanks for viewing ours.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-18-2009   #23 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up Wow !

I wish Domino and my Princess knew each other, so they could sit together side by side that way !
Unread 03-18-2009   #24 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I know you saw many of my pics in my gallery. Didn't see Domino's there?

Unread 03-18-2009   #25 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up Yes I did

I like every pic you posted. I mean I like each and everyone in the pictures. You know, I'm crazy about cats, our feline pals.....
Unread 03-18-2009   #26 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
I wish Domino and my Princess knew each other, so they could sit together side by side that way !
I don't think so Irene, Dom is no longer with us. We must wait to cross the Bridge in order to see him again. And thank you for the comments!

Unread 03-18-2009   #27 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up I was aware

Of course I know, we can't bring him back from the other end of the bridge. But I was just thinking how pretty the scenery would be, seeing them sitting together the same way, they had the same habit yah ? Or I guess they had the similar personality.... Just by thinking about it, makes heart tremble inside. What an outstanding creature a cat is ! I'm really grateful for God to create such a creation.

Last edited by Irene Jims; 03-18-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Unread 08-30-2014   #28 (permalink)
Newborn

haraszane@gmail.com is on a distinguished road
Default Yes! There are two!

Yes! Our cat Banshee was born breach and she also has the same unique way of relaxing! In fact, she lays with her front legs crossed very lady like and her back legs either stretched straight behind her or spread off to the side almost like a frog!?
It's nice to hear of someone else who has got a funny feline with the same quirk. By chance is your double jointed kitty a bit of a clutz? Just wondering if that goes with the territory or if that's just our little girl's own quirk? She is VERY CLUMSY
Unread 08-30-2014   #29 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

So pretty, Maya !

Unread 08-31-2014   #30 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
So pretty, Maya !
Irene? Maya hasn't posted here in over 4 years. No one from our old crowd posts here, ever. I pop in once or twice a week in case someone needing immediate or desperate help posts looking for assistance, not realizing that this is a dead forum. But you, Maya, Cheryl, chooch, Helen, AuntKitty, kat, Lu, Heidi, Dawn, Mary...... and so on...all left years ago. Hope you are well.

please read this first

Tags
age , amazing , another cat , assistance , baby , boy , cat , cats , computer , cool , crazy , cute , dogs , found , fun , funny , great , hey , kitten , kitty , love , nice , paw , person , personality , pictures , relaxing , sleep , type , upload , weird

Sponsored Cat Links