It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-11-2009   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Praying for the reunion with your handsome bundle !

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSEJ_1988 View Post
Yes I told her when her bother come homes she will have to give his collar and litter box back.

I always see the storys about people finding there dog after 5 years and know one day he will show up.

I checked the hsleter for over 3 months everyday. Now I go once a week so I check still. But he is in someone homes I hope he is healthy and hapy and well taking care of. And his tummy is full and he has toys and a cat tree of his own.

He had a horrible life before we got him and I dont want him to think we gave up on him and he is in a bad situation again.

He will come home one day. They have to take him to the vet or something one day.
Just don't give up ! Miracles only happen to those who never give up ! Keep in touch with all the vets, shelters, etc... is a good idea !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-11-2009   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

I just watched the slide show, Echo looks like she is settling into motherhood in a great way, and the kitties are darling!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Prince, it must be heartbreaking, especially not knowing where he is. Keep the faith and I hope you get some good news about your boy xx

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-12-2009   #13 (permalink)
PSEJ_1988

Kitten doing great th9s morning everyone bigger then they where when they where born. Wow I cant believe how big they are already

Unread 05-12-2009   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

They eat, they grow ... Concats !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 05-15-2009   #15 (permalink)
PSEJ_1988

Well the gang is a week old today they have tripled in size the pictures don't do them jutice.

But they are doing great. I will label the pictures so you know boy girl and such.

When I say birth order they are sitting Girl-boy-boy-girl Just so you know hope you enjoy

This is there markings in birth order

Everyone sleeping

Birth order again

Unread 05-15-2009   #16 (permalink)
PSEJ_1988

Birth order again

Girl

Boy

Unread 05-15-2009   #17 (permalink)
PSEJ_1988

Boy

Girl

Look a Like

Look a Like

Unread 05-15-2009   #18 (permalink)
PSEJ_1988

Boys

Girls

Unread 05-15-2009   #19 (permalink)
PSEJ_1988

Mom enjoying a well desearved break from babys

Unread 05-15-2009   #20 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Aww Kat they are all so sweet dear.I'm so glad they're all growing and Echo is a wonderful mum.She is a gorgeous girl.xxxxx

Tags
adopted , birth , box , boy , care , cat , collar , crying , eating , eyes , found , fun , funny , fur , girl , great , happy , healthy , hey , homes , house , kitten , kittens , kittens for sale , litter box , male , morning , night , person , picture , pictures , play , prince , raw , sale , tabby , toys , weight

Sponsored Cat Links