It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-30-2009   #21 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
So apparently it's my birthday... Three hours early. Yay...? IDK I lost the point of birthdays about 3 years ago.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON !

Apparently you and my kitty Earl Blue are having birthday on the same day, i.e. June 30 !

Once again thanks for the vids. Each one of them is very unique. You really made my day !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-30-2009   #22 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Don is really attention seeking. Poor little guy. I'm glad he got a home. Is Venus part Russian Blue? Her fur seems so shiny. Bradley is obviously a breed mix too. Here we'd pay money to get one of those!
I like Booster, so big and fluffy, orange too. I love them orange kitties
Poor Sakura, was probably taken away or lost her mother too early, since she's still suckling. She's very cute and I like the name! Anastasia's sister has the same name.
Magdalena is so beautiful, I'm sorry she passed away

All kittens are cute. I just wanted to add that it's better to use toys to play with them and not hands. Like lazers (as you already have done), toy mice and feather wands. They might develop a habit thinking of hands as toys later.

Bf sometimes uses his hands to play with Anastasia and it's not exactly helping me with her biting issue.

You clearly care very much for all of the cats and I think you're a good person who is doing great work at the shelter!
Unread 06-30-2009   #23 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone for the BDay wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
Is Venus part Russian Blue? Her fur seems so shiny.

I just wanted to add that it's better to use toys to play with them and not hands. Like lazers (as you already have done), toy mice and feather wands. They might develop a habit thinking of hands as toys later. Bf sometimes uses his hands to play with Anastasia and it's not exactly helping me with her biting issue.

You clearly care very much for all of the cats and I think you're a good person who is doing great work at the shelter!
Note 1: Not too sure if she was or not, but based on many people saying she is, it's a sure guess... She was very soft too. I still remember her like she was there yesterday.

Note 2: .. You know, I was thinking about that when I had Zeus out on the floor... He was a real savage with the claws LOL.. But so much fun. I'll keep that in mind though, I guess it could become a bit of a bad habit... Thanks.

Thanks a lot.. It's been a most rewarding experience, spending time there.. And making others across the internet happy as well .. So speaking of which, 2 newbies for you today

Jake - Had to do a part two, because of that little issue with non-working memory cards.. He didn't get enough time in the spotlight, in my opinion. I didn't actually think he'd talk to the laser though, that was too funny.
YouTube- Jake Part 2 - Adopted!

Cherry and Milo - Yet another couple I named, and I think Cherry is quite fitting for this girl.. She's the smaller reddish cat. Beautiful coloring in my opinion. Milo is the bigger black tabby guy.
YouTube- Cherry and Milo - Rescued!

Last edited by AK49BWL; 05-06-2010 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Deparse
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-30-2009   #24 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Default Venus, etc.

Brandon & Katrine : I think Venus is a Russian Blue girl, if not, at least she's part of the breed and the percentage is quite high ! She looks so much like my Earl Blue, even the way she 'meow' sounds so much like him ! I'm even glad that I saw your comment :
'Venus, one of my all-time favorites, second only to Roger'

Stormy is amazing, love his simultaneous licking and purring ! The only unhappy thing is : Noodle was declawed ?!
Oh yeah, my speaker can detect every purring sound ! Yippee !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 07-01-2009   #25 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I love all of them, they all look a bit like each other and have lovely personalities. I want Cherry!
Unread 07-02-2009   #26 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Pretty cool if Venus was a Russian Blue, she went to a really good home where she will be taken care of.

I have a bit of an update............ Okay, a massive update.. I've been so busy these past couple days getting work done on my truck, trying to catch up on stuff I've been meaning to do for months... So I have a couple new vids to post.

I had Jake out in the playroom again, and something really strange was going on.. One second he'd be laying down on me getting petted, next second he'd be jumping 6 feet in the air... Trying to catch something that to me was completely invisible. I was freaked out! Then.. I figured out, it was a fly he was chasing around and talking to! Hahahaha, what a silly cat. And, he got adopted!
YouTube- Jake Talks to Flies and Lasers - Adopted!

Later on, I grabbed Houdini, who has been in the back of the cattery for the longest time now.. It's really sad, because he hadn't been out of the cage for more than just cleaning since the 25th of June.... So he got LOTS of love from me today. (yesterday, actually..)
YouTube- Houdini Purring - Adopted!

This cat is currently our longest waiting cat. Pancho is a very sweet black cat with such a lovable personality and sweet disposition. Here he is getting loved on.
YouTube- Pancho Getting Loved - Adopted!

As some know, I have a thing for orange tabbies. I love them. Their awesomeness cannot even begin to be described. That's why when I saw this little 7 month old in the cattery, as A RETURN, I thought... ... ... You're coming with me. LOL. So we had a little cuddle session in the kitty playroom today.
YouTube- Tigra Purring - Adopted!

Further down the wall in the cattery you'll find Stony, a 6 month old Tuxedo colored cat with such an affection for your face! And he drools.... Hahahaha so as he rubs on by he leaves a trail... And, as a kitten, he loves the laser!
YouTube- Stony the Sweet and Playful Kitten - Adopted!

Pistol, a kitten brought out about a minute before I was about to leave.... And I thought, no... I can't leave without seeing the new kitten! So I played with him for a little bit, he quite enjoyed my jacket string as a playtoy... Ha, kittens and strings, you just can't go wrong!
YouTube- Pistol the Kitten - Adopted!

Here's a bit of an effort to get ALL the kittens noticed by whoever watches my channel here in Alaska... I want all of them out of there, as the shelter is no place for them.. Or any cat, for that matter. I can't stand the dogs, they annoy the hell out of me... I can't even imagine what it must be like for those poor little kitties with their heightened sense of hearing
YouTube- The Kittens of the AACCC (July 2nd 2009) - All Adopted!

Last edited by AK49BWL; 05-06-2010 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Intraparse
Unread 07-03-2009   #27 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Stony looks a bit like Lady Fergie, right? I only saw that one and the orange tabby. I love the orange tabbies too I will watch all of them later for sure!

I'm going away very soon. Keep posting those vids, Brandon!
Unread 07-03-2009   #28 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
Stony looks a bit like Lady Fergie, right? I only saw that one and the orange tabby. I love the orange tabbies too I will watch all of them later for sure!

I'm going away very soon. Keep posting those vids, Brandon!
Yes, I think so ! I love tuxedo cats ! But Lady Fergie's white socks and mittens are more even. One of Stoney's socks is longer than the other (like one stocking and one sock ?).
I already finished watching all vids the moment they're released. I have sympathy for Houdini. Great that he found someone who's willing to take him out of the cage at last ! And also the last vid., I shed a tear when I watched it.
Katrine, you gotta watch them all. Pistol is soooo cute ! Watching him play makes me feel like a million dollar !

Unread 07-06-2009   #29 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Got some new ones for you!

Missy the growler! She may be growling, but she's not mad! She goes for your love anyway, rubbing up against your hands, face, whatever. She's quite a beauty. She was just brought out yesterday, so I don't think she'll be there long.
YouTube- Missy the Happy Growler - Adopted!

Jake, once again! But, good news... He's adopted!! But that's okay, no reason not to post the awesome video of him stalking my laser just because of that!
YouTube- Jake Stalks My Laser - Adopted!

It's Tippy again But, that's not a good thing.. She's been there since May 9th. Read the video description.. It says more.
YouTube- Tippy Purring - Adopted!

Last edited by AK49BWL; 05-06-2010 at 05:52 AM. Reason: [NoParse]
Unread 07-06-2009   #30 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Missy - when you did the close up, I could finally hear the 'growling' sound. Hehe ! I know she is not mad, she even responded when you called her "Missy !" with a higher pitch.

What a pretty cat Tippy is ! Great that you all now realize the importance of getting her more exposed ! I don't believe such a wonderful kitty will remain unwanted ! I love her white ear tips.

Happy for Jake ! How lucky his new owner is !

Tags
adopt a cat , adopted , adorable , affectionate , aggressive , animal , another cat , apartment , art , attack , attacking , aww , babies , baby , beautiful , belly , bengal , birds , birth , birthday , bite , bites , black , black cat , boy , brown , bully , car , care , cat , cat lovers , catching , clean , color , computer , cool , crazy , cuddler , cut , cute , depressed , diet , eating , environment , eye , eyes , fast , favorites , foster , friendly , friends , gift , girl , great , growling , happy , heat , hey , home , in heat , infection , interesting , internet , joy , kennel , kittens , kitties , laser , lazy , lost , love , maine coon , mat , meow , meowing , mistake , moving , munchkin , new home , new kitten , opinion , photos , pictures , play , playing , problems , puppy , queen , roger , save , scared , scream , search , senior , shelter , shelter cats , shopping , siblings , sleeping , small , socialize , stealing , story , stress , struggle , test , timid , travel , type , upper respiratory , uti , vacation , vet , video , videos , window , worry , youtube

Sponsored Cat Links