It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-27-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road
Cool Shelter Cat Videos! by AK49BWL

Soo, I kinda felt like I have been hijacking other threads to show my videos, so as others have recommended, I'm starting this thread here for you all to enjoy my vids! I'll keep it updated as I add new videos with a new post, and all my current videos can be seen here:

YouTube - AK49BWL's Channel

A couple of you really like Roger, so I'm throwing those up here separately from the rest, all the current videos, starting from the first day I met the little guy... Be sure to read the video descriptions!! They contain a LOT of info on what I've done with him.

1. YouTube- Roger Attacks

2. YouTube- The All New Roger

3. YouTube- Roger is Still Waiting...

4. YouTube- Roger Loves Chicken Treats

5. YouTube- Roger's Facial Licking Obsession

6. YouTube- Roger vs Laser and Catnip

I just realized... He's now my most video'ed cat on my account. Lots more to come, subscribe!

Last edited by AK49BWL; 05-06-2010 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Unparse
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-27-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Some other personal favorites of mine..

Don: YouTube- Don, the Cat That Never Lets Go - Adopted!

Venus, one of my all-time favorites, second only to Roger: YouTube- Venus in Jenny's Room - Adopted!

Bradley the Seal Point 3 month old kitten (one of EIGHT!!): YouTube- Sweetest Playful Kitten - Adopted!

A couple of 3 month old Tabbies playing with my laser: YouTube- The Kittens and the Laser - Adopted!

Booster: YouTube- Booster the Fluffy Purr Meower - Adopted!

Sakura, the first cat I ever named myself, and yet another of my all-time favorites: YouTube- Sakura - Adopted!

Gilly, such an awesome 10 month old cat, it's amazing she actually had to be rescued before getting adopted... She's got 4 videos total, and she was also one of my all-time favs: YouTube- Gilly - Rescued!

Magdelena.. Best cuddler ever. RIP sweety... YouTube- Magdelena - R.I.P.

Garon, the most vicious kitten I've come across yet, and youngest I've played with! YouTube- Garon the Kitten - Adopted!

Diablo, such a funny little guy..: YouTube- Diablo the Kitten - Adopted!

Zeus, a 5 month old psycho-cat: YouTube- Zeus the Playful Kitten - Adopted!

Patty, my most recent fav, still waiting for adoption as of this posting: YouTube- Patty - Rescued by ASPCA!

There's a lot more than just those, just check out the channel! Hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoy taking the time to play with them and post the vids

Last edited by AK49BWL; 05-06-2010 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Unparse
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-27-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Default Well done !

Great that you have started your own thread for your collection / favorite !
I'm among a couple of those who really like Roger ..hee hee
Will take time to enjoy those great shots !
Concrats Brandon !!

PS : I love the adopted kitty in Jenny's room -- looks so much like my Princess..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 06-28-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Okay everyone, I'm going to need some help with identification on this one... I think we have a pure BENGAL!!

It's all in the video description, yes it's a rather long video, and that's only half of the video I actually took. This is eating me up, to think that the owner has had 5 days already to come find him, and they've done nothing.

So what I'm looking for here, is can you tell about how old he is?

YouTube- Simon the... Bengal???? - Adopted!

Some related pictures:
Pic 1 - Full size
Pic 2 - Full size
Pic 3 - Full size
Pic 4 - Full size
Pic 5 - Full size
Pic 6 - Full size
Pic 7 - Full size

Enjoy...

Last edited by AK49BWL; 05-06-2010 at 05:47 AM.
Unread 06-28-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
Okay everyone, I'm going to need some help with identification on this one... I think we have a pure BENGAL!!

It's all in the video description, yes it's a rather long video, and that's only half of the video I actually took. This is eating me up, to think that the owner has had 5 days already to come find him, and they've done nothing.

So what I'm looking for here, is can you tell about how old he is?

YouTube - Simon the... Bengal????

Some related pictures:
Pic 1 - Full size
Pic 2 - Full size
Pic 3 - Full size
Pic 4 - Full size
Pic 5 - Full size
Pic 6 - Full size
Pic 7 - Full size

Enjoy...
To me Simon looks like a PURE Bengal. He's so sweet ! I think he's not a kitten Bengal too...but not so old. How old ? Why don't you take him to be verified by a vet ? They will look into his teeth. In Taiwan, it's free of charge for our kitties to be age verified by a vet.

What do you mean by 'they have done nothing' ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 06-28-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

It's not really up to me to take him.. He is a shelter cat now, after all. The previous owners obviously have done nothing to try to find him, considering his picture has been up on the site since the 24th, and they're all copied to various pet sites on the internet; they're bound to have noticed that he's gone missing in the first place, I know personally I'd never let him out of the house off a harness/leash. You just don't DO that with a pure Bengal..

Either way, someone more deserving of the guy will get him now. I will be most surprised if I go in tomorrow and he's still there.
Unread 06-29-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Question

May I know what happened to Magdalena such a sweet cuddler ? Was she PTS ?

Unread 06-29-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

PTS? Magdelena unfortunately got a really bad case of the kennel cold, plus an infection in her left eye... The vet tech there did everything that was possible to save her, but she was unable to recover, and was ultimately laid to rest.
Unread 06-29-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Did you check if Simon is microchipped ? Can't understand why he's missing ? If I were his previous owner, I would get paranoid and look for him with all my strength !

Unread 06-29-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
PTS? Magdelena unfortunately got a really bad case of the kennel cold, plus an infection in her left eye... The vet tech there did everything that was possible to save her, but she was unable to recover, and was ultimately laid to rest.
My goodness ! Poor Magdalena ! Rest in Peace little angel ! I hope you are now cuddling in God's arm.

Tags
adopt a cat , adopted , adorable , affectionate , aggressive , animal , another cat , apartment , art , attack , attacking , aww , babies , baby , beautiful , belly , bengal , birds , birth , birthday , bite , bites , black , black cat , boy , brown , bully , car , care , cat , cat lovers , catching , clean , color , computer , cool , crazy , cuddler , cut , cute , depressed , diet , eating , environment , eye , eyes , fast , favorites , foster , friendly , friends , gift , girl , great , growling , happy , heat , hey , home , in heat , infection , interesting , internet , joy , kennel , kittens , kitties , laser , lazy , lost , love , maine coon , mat , meow , meowing , mistake , moving , munchkin , new home , new kitten , opinion , photos , pictures , play , playing , problems , puppy , queen , roger , save , scared , scream , search , senior , shelter , shelter cats , shopping , siblings , sleeping , small , socialize , stealing , story , stress , struggle , test , timid , travel , type , upper respiratory , uti , vacation , vet , video , videos , window , worry , youtube

Sponsored Cat Links