It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-13-2009   #11 (permalink)
tigger481971

Oh Grace, she's an absolute darling. I would keep the name. Bree's a cute name

BR
Kerstin

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-13-2009   #12 (permalink)
Newborn

GraceT is on a distinguished road

Thank you! Here's a silly picture of the beautiful girl -
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-14-2009   #13 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

She's adorable,how wonderful that Trent followed her to the closet,bless him.
They're gonna be best friends for life,so cute.xxxxx
Unread 07-14-2009   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Congratulations on your new family member. You're going to love living with a cat!

Sure sounds like Bree has settled right in.

Orijen cat food is a good food. Make the switch from whatever she was eating before to the new food very gradually to avoid stomach and intestinal upset. Take at least a week, adding a little more of the new and less of the old, each day.

A probiotic during the switch can help, too. Even a fingerful of yogurt every day.

Looking forward to more stories as you and your family and pup discover the joys of being owned by a Cat!

Unread 07-14-2009   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Bree is looking beautiful and settled in with Trent Have you settled on calling her Bree or are you still thinking of changing her name? As Kerstin says it is a pretty name and suits her!

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 07-15-2009   #16 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

That's so sweet of Trent! I'm happy everything is going well between them
Unread 07-15-2009   #17 (permalink)
Newborn

GraceT is on a distinguished road

Thank you everyone, she has settled in wonderfully and is already a well loved member of the family. Trent still can't get enough of her and she seems to enjoy his company more and more. She is such a wonderful cat, I am surprised that anyone would be able to give her up. She just wants to be loved and petted and isn't a bother at all. She's never wrecked anything, has yet to hiss at anything, and loves nothing better than some human company or snoozing in her closet.

We're already so used to calling her Bree, we'll be keeping the name.
Unread 07-15-2009   #18 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Wonderful! Bree is a very suiting name for her. Concats with the name
Unread 07-16-2009   #19 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceT View Post
Thank you everyone, she has settled in wonderfully and is already a well loved member of the family. Trent still can't get enough of her and she seems to enjoy his company more and more. She is such a wonderful cat, I am surprised that anyone would be able to give her up. She just wants to be loved and petted and isn't a bother at all. She's never wrecked anything, has yet to hiss at anything, and loves nothing better than some human company or snoozing in her closet.

We're already so used to calling her Bree, we'll be keeping the name.
Aaaawww ! Such a sweet kitty, her story really breaks my heart. Look at her last picture... who can resist such an affectionate loving kitty ??? Trent is so blessed too to have her as his best friend !

I agree with the other posters too ... Bree is a wonderful name for her !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 07-21-2009   #20 (permalink)
Cool Cat

PantherPride is on a distinguished road

To allot of people ( not to us) a cat especically once it leaves the kitten scene is a sort of a throwaway pet, like a goldfish or hermit crab, maybe not that extereme but still.

All you need to remember is feed a grain free diet, such as Innova EVO, wellness or Natures logic, instincts. Or better yet a raw diet. Don't allow outdoors,and if not already done so, don't de claw

www.StopDeclaw.com Another good site to visit is www.Felinefuture.com

Cats are long lived animals if cared for well so you'll probably have her awhile.

Last edited by PantherPride; 07-21-2009 at 05:52 PM.

Tags
addition , adorable , another cat , beautiful , box , care , cat , cat food , cats , collar , cool , cute , diet , dry , eating , family , food , free , friends , fun , funny , girl , hey , hiding , home , indoor , introduction , kitten , kitty , love , nice , orijen , pet , picture , pictures , puppy , raw , scratching , social , stories , story , upset

Sponsored Cat Links