It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-26-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road
Default What happened with George the Cat Man?

Did I miss something, did George say or do something inappropriate? All his posts have been removed since I was last on yesterday??

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

George chose his 100 th post to reveal his true self.

He posted a thread called "attention everyone" and proceeded to spew filth and venom at this forum, the members and all cats.

I reported him and thankfully admin was on the spot, in less than 15 minutes he was gone, and good riddance to the disgusting creep.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Oh my god, I am truly shocked. He really had me fooled, seemed like a nice guy. What kind of sicko goes to all that trouble and then lets rip in such a way. I'm so glad I missed it

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 07-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

acerlt is on a distinguished road

I'm glad you missed it too, Heidi. There are some sick people out there, and boy do they love to hate cats. UGH!
Unread 07-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Hmm, I was kind of wondering as well what happened with him.. Heh, good riddance indeed, I missed it too.
Unread 07-26-2009   #6 (permalink)
Kitten

AbstractDr3ams is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to AbstractDr3ams

I too have a secret to reveal! I wuv my kitties, that is all! hahahaha Guess its no secret huh? Shame on that man for infiltrating the kitty lovers lair with ill intentions!
Unread 07-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately, I did not miss his post. It was pretty cruel, and not worth repeating. I am very glad he is gone! I too, thought he was a nice guy. The anonymity of the internet is hard at work
Unread 07-27-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Glad that the sicko is banned !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmithy View Post
Oh my god, I am truly shocked. He really had me fooled, seemed like a nice guy. What kind of sicko goes to all that trouble and then lets rip in such a way. I'm so glad I missed it
I guess, I'm the only one who was not fooled or even surprised ... (That happens from time to time - I was so aware of it !)

I smelled rats and on his 100th post I decided to push him to the corner and ... "Boom !!" it went !! (Some of you might have seen my post challenging him on the 100th post...) I did nothing, just felt tired going around and around with him endlessly... and pressing firmer toward getting his 'Sunny's picture to be 'revealed'. I knew I was expecting something to be revealed - I was prepared to see his TRUE color -- a real Sunny or a fake one !! Hehe !! I just have a very sensitive instinct.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 07-27-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

maggiemay is on a distinguished road

Well I'm glad that I missed it, and thank you Irene for revealing him to be the nasty piece of work that he was. Well done to you and well done to the admin for getting rid of him fast!
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Unread 07-27-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiemay View Post
Well I'm glad that I missed it, and thank you Irene for revealing him to be the nasty piece of work that he was. Well done to you and well done to the admin for getting rid of him fast!
And well done to Acer who reported to the admin. What a team we have here ... hehe !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
art , book , boy , cat , cats , color , fast , fun , hey , internet , kitties , kitty , lost , love , lovers , lucky , nice , person , picture , pictures , sick , smell , worry

Sponsored Cat Links