It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-18-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road
Talking Sweet, sweet progress

It amazes me how far my cats have come in the few short months they have been with me. Especially Dante, my once shy, abused little kitten.
I was awakened at 4am this morning to a tickling on my cheek. When I brushed at, I felt the furry head of one of my kitties. Thinking it was Cami (she is usually the in-your-face type), I opened my eyes. To my surprise, it was Dante! He was kneading my arm, and giving me kisses! He's never done this before, it was so wonderful
He only stayed this way for about 20 minutes, but it was the sweetest wake-up call I've ever had! He usually snuggles with me from time to time, but nothing like this, Cami is our usual snugglebug.
I just had to share my happy news with all my cat loving friends! I'm just so excited about the progress both kitties have made!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-18-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Aww Crystal, that is so sweet, I'm really happy for you It feels so special when that happens for the first time, hope it's a breakthrough and you get lots of furry kisses and cuddles from Dante and Cami from now on!

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-18-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

That is really sweet. I bet that made your whole day
Unread 08-18-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

That would certainly make my day, especially if he's never done it before. Congrats, they're really warming up to you!
Unread 08-18-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

It did indeed make my day! I was so shocked that it was Dante, rather then Cami. Dante usually only wakes me up by nibbling on my feet, while Cami gets in my face, this was a very nice change Since this morning, Dante has been sleeping at my feet while I work. If I get up, he races out of the room to follow me.
Unread 08-18-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for sharing that Dante story with us Crystal! It brought tears to my eyes!

Every tiny step is worthy of celebration!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-19-2009   #7 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

What a precious wake up call Crystal.
May you have many more off your gorgeous Dante. xxxxx
Unread 08-19-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Aww, thanks everyone. My gorgeous boy made his sister Cami jealous last night, when he refused to give up his spot under my chin! Cami got daddy-snuggles while Dante slept for an HOUR in my arms!
He curled up, snuggled his head under my chin and slept while I read a book before bed. It was just wonderful
Unread 08-19-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Busy
mj29 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamiDante View Post
Aww, thanks everyone. My gorgeous boy made his sister Cami jealous last night, when he refused to give up his spot under my chin! Cami got daddy-snuggles while Dante slept for an HOUR in my arms!
He curled up, snuggled his head under my chin and slept while I read a book before bed. It was just wonderful
Zipper likes to curl up half of her on my shoulder (usually her behind) and the other half on my pillow while I read in bed just before I go to sleep. Once I turn the light off and turn over on my other side she will come around wanting under the blankets and will cuddle up against me so her head is on pillow just under my chin and stretches her two front legs underneath my neck. It should proof interesting with the kittens once I give them the run of the house.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

M.J. Zipper Darby and Liam
A Cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world. Irish legend

A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. Ernest Hemingway

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

R.I.P. sisters Sasha and Jasmine, Lucky, Mr.Sim, my sweet boy Oscar!
Unread 08-20-2009   #10 (permalink)
Newborn

Tim W is on a distinguished road

Thats awesome kind of makes me sad because my cat was so lovely but passed away about a year ago. They sound amazing though.

Tags
amazing , aww , book , boy , cat , cats , eyes , friends , happy , hey , house , interesting , kitten , kittens , kitties , loving , morning , nice , night , sad , sleep , sleeping , story , type , wake

Sponsored Cat Links