It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-22-2009   #1 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Inspired
katlady is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Florida

It has been awhile since I've visited Cat Forum. I was down with the flu and that wiped me out. Then I had to play catch up at work. We were planning to trap our deck kitties but it has rained every day for 2+ weeks so we were afraid we wouldn't see them out. We plan to commence trapping Sun night.
Our "Angel" kittens are 9 weeks old and full of the devil!! They are a handful. They went for boosters today. And we made appts for Angel to be spayed and for Seraphina to be spayed and more importantly, get her hernia repaired. The appt is in 2 weeks. We can get Seraphina in sooner if her hernia worsens. She eats like a pig and poops fine so no intestinal involvement. We keep a good eye on her. The kittens love our cat tree/condo. They can shimmy the poles in no time flat. I will get some pics posted in my album soon!!!
Katlady with Sahara, Cutie Pie, Blanca, Hazi, Angel, Uzziel, Uriel, Seraphina, and Ambriel, Callie, Kira, Annabelle, Grayson and Speckles,Angel2, Jezzie, Delihlia, Bathsheba, Houdini, Tempe, Chandler, Peavey, and Mesa, Stevie Ray, Myeta, Cady, Misty, Sandy,
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-23-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Welcome back!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-23-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Hi there, nice to see you! Glad things are looking up and look forward to the pics of the kittens

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 08-23-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Busy
mj29 is on a distinguished road

Welcome back. The flu can really get its grip on you and set you on your tush eh? I know of what you speak with new kittens. My two are just now 8 weeks old and we had them in for their shots on Friday. I want to get mine a condo as well.

M.J. Zipper Darby and Liam
A Cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world. Irish legend

A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. Ernest Hemingway

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

R.I.P. sisters Sasha and Jasmine, Lucky, Mr.Sim, my sweet boy Oscar!
Unread 08-23-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the update. Way to go on the spays! Good luck on the trapping tonight! All paws crossed for success!

Unread 08-25-2009   #6 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Inspired
katlady is on a distinguished road

We were successful and caught the calico on the first try. She went yesterday and was spayed @ the vet the Animal Protection League wanted us to go to but they would test her for leukemia or HIV so on our way home we stopped @ our regular vet. They did it for us. I was afraid to bring her home to the rest of the pride without knowing whether she was pos or neg. She, Callie, is neg. We are going to keep her indoors. She is afraid but not overly so. She has bonded to Blanca, the "mother hen". Blanca just licks her and nuzzles her and Callie leans into Blanca. We haven't seen the other outdoor cats since Mon AM. We are waiting awhile before trying to trap the others until Callie recuperates enough so she can be in the main part of the house instead of in a make shift area of a bathroom. I'll get pics of her soon. She is gorgeous!! She is a lot tinier than we thought she was when we were looking out the window.
Katlady with Sahara, Cutie Pie, Blanca, Hazi, Angel, Uzziel, Uriel, Seraphina, and Ambriel, Callie, Kira, Annabelle, Grayson and Speckles,Angel2, Jezzie, Delihlia, Bathsheba, Houdini, Tempe, Chandler, Peavey, and Mesa, Stevie Ray, Myeta, Cady, Misty, Sandy,
Unread 08-25-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Bless you, you are a saint to those cats!

Tags
animal , cat , cats , eye , hey , home , house , kittens , kitties , love , nice , night , outdoor , play , spayed , test , vet , window

Sponsored Cat Links