It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-10-2009   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

i am the same re family gatherings, my family are quite scattered too. I have had cats of my own (not counting at mum and dads) for over 20 years now and I still don't feel like an expert, so books are always good to have - as well as this site

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 11-11-2009   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

I loved the story about your brother & also the photo of you both in your deckchairs!
I could look at pictures of Molly & Lilly all day, they are so adorable!
I caught Ripley watching the washing machine the other day & she's 5!
When I first got Ripley (I'd only 'fostered' a friend's cats for a few months before that & never had my own cat, I missed them so much when she was in a position to take them back that I finally persuaded my husband to let me get a kitten!) a workmate bought me a book called 'The Complete Cat'. I found it fascinating & invaluable as an insight into their characters & behaviour.
My two are both house cats and always find plenty to keep them occupied. And yes, running up & down the stairs is one of their favourite pastimes!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
adorable , age , amazing , babies , beautiful , beds , behaviour , black , books , boy , care , cat , cats , children , color , eyes , fast , fun , funny , great , grey , hey , home , house , kitten , kittens , lost , love , mat , morning , night , paw , pee , play , playing , scratch , shoes , siblings , sleep , sleeping , story , toys , upset , vet , window

Sponsored Cat Links