It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-15-2010   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Default Their Nicknames

This is a spin-off from Kat's thread here:

Whats in a name????

Nicknames do seem to evolve naturally, so what are your cats nicknames and how did they come about?

Tolly: Tolly is also called Tolly boy, and Sweet Pea, and lately he has started to answer to one of Ootay (rb)'s names which was Bright Eyes. He's Tolly boy of course because he is such a boy, and Sweet Pea...well he is the sweetest thing alive.

Bright Eyes was part of Ootay's name Ootay Princess Bright Eyes was her full name. One day aobut a month ago I found myself telling him he had such bright eyes and his face lit up and he purred very loud, so I knew he approved of being called by Ootay's name, so now I use it now and then for him.

Mazy: Mazy is Mazy cat, or Lovey, or Lovey cat. She was unsocialized when she came here and it took a long time for her to become a cuddly cat, but for some reason I knew she had it in her, and I started calling her Lovey and Lovey cat very early on.

An interesting aside on Mazy: she HATES "kitty kitty". I had to learn, the hard way, to never call "kitty kitty" ever since she came home.

Jennie had the nick name Pudding Girl when she first came because she was so malleable, but that changed as she settled in and Pudding no longer really fits her. She is often called Jennie girl, but she really loves to be called Jennie-Jennie.

Queen Eva was such a baby when she came, and still is babyish in some ways it seemed only natural to start calling her Baby, Bebbeh, Bay-Bay and her favorite Bébé

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-15-2010   #2 (permalink)
kat
Cool Cat

My Mood: Angelic
kat is on a distinguished road

Well, I have MANY nicknames for my kitties, and to be honest, I don't know how I came up with them, its just while I'm looking at them and I just want to eat them up because of their cuteness then I find words just appear!

Sasha: Sasha poo; Poppet; angel; boo boo; bubba; girly; recently - sissie
Dizi: My boy; boo boo as well ; boeta; babby; precious boy

Thats all I can think of I have to be around them to actually remember all of them... like I say, sometimes word comes out, that don't make sense, but in my language it just means CUTE AS PIE!!!

Oh, and as some of you may have picked up on in some of my posts: Chubbies

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PROUD MUMMY OF DIZI AND SASHA!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to kat For This Useful Post:
Unread 10-15-2010   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

I told you a couple of mine in the previous thread:

Pixie: Pickle Pie, Pickle McTickle, Piccolo,

Sasha: Sashy Willow, Bishbash, Little Fish

Collective ( my version of Chubbies!): Mittens

Plus numerous other depending on the situation

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
The Following User Says Thank You to supersmithy For This Useful Post:

Tags
baby , boy , cats , changed , cute , eyes , found , girl , hey , home , interesting , kitties , kitty , love , poo

Sponsored Cat Links