It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-01-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Mom3Cats is on a distinguished road
Default Cat/Kitten ID help

I have 3 beautiful cats, two rescues (both age 7) & a kitten who found me while I was on a walk two weeks ago. I know that Francine is a Calico, but my other two babies are questionable. Buddy is all gray, with some darker striping. Ginger is gray w/patches of peach. Does anyone recognize their breed types? Thanks!

Oh, and I have no idea how to post their pics, which would certainly help, so if someone could walk me through that it would be greatly appreciated
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 11-01-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

What you are asking for is color/marking identification, not breed. Francine, a calico is blocks of vivid red and black and white.

Buddy's marking are tabby, either mackerel ("tiger" stripes) or classic (swirls and targets, matching stripes on front legs) the color gray is usually called Blue. Ginger is dilute calico.

Their breeds are most likely DSH or DLH (domestic short hair or domestic long hair), which means they could be any combination of other breeds.

I think you need a certain number of posts before you can post pictures. The mod will know.

Welcome to our forum!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 11-02-2010   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Yes you can post pictures... Just follow my guide here http://www.i-love-cats.com/forums/sa...m-kittens.html
Unread 11-11-2010   #4 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Happy
Royster1984 is on a distinguished road

I am trying to idenify my cats breed i think pixie is a DSH tabby shes brownie-gold with bits of black in. But Chops i dont know he's very white with a couple of black patches in him.

Tags
age , babies , beautiful , black , breed , breeds , cat , cats , classic , color , found , guide , hey , kitten , kittens , love , meow , pictures , tabby

Sponsored Cat Links