It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-24-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

barlbylofts is on a distinguished road
Default happy christmas

happy christmas to all how meny of you like me have bought your cats a christmas pressy lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-26-2010   #2 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Chatty
zhazie meow is on a distinguished road

merry xmas and a happy new year we spoiled our girls even spent an evening making them thier own stockings

Login | Facebook<--stockings and other random stuff lol
all but 2 of our girls are rescued : mizu's mum was abandoned when she was similer to the size of a football in the bellie, pandora was a railway kitten,and stich was given to me by a tearful owner who couldnt keep her anymore ,suhki and jazz where both from loving familys and are true house cats , so as xmas is about family they should get pressies and some turkey

happy holidays

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<--my tribute to my kittys! proud momma to Mizu,pandora,jazzmine,suki,stich and elliot
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

one day cats will rule the world...its best to get in their good books now!

Rainbowbridge: teska And lennon , miss you everyday bubba's xx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
cats , christmas , facebook , happy , hey , house , jazz , kitten , loving , turkey

Sponsored Cat Links