It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-07-2011   #11 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

Hope you feel better. Queen Eva is SWEET. She looks like my Magic and Mr. Midnight--all black. My kitties misbehave when they want aattention too. They knock everything off the kitchen counter and dining room table onto the floor. First they look at me, then they knock the item off the table, then they look at me again. Pens, spoons, paper, envelopes, catalogs....nothing is safe when they are in a mischevious mood. I don't have a lazer toy. Is that something all cats like? What about them looking into the lazer beem? Can't they hurt their eyes?

Oh, I forgot to ask you, did you make all those kitty beds? I bet you did!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-07-2011   #12 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Chatty
vanakin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntKitty View Post
Hope you feel better. Queen Eva is SWEET. She looks like my Magic and Mr. Midnight--all black. My kitties misbehave when they want aattention too. They knock everything off the kitchen counter and dining room table onto the floor. First they look at me, then they knock the item off the table, then they look at me again. Pens, spoons, paper, envelopes, catalogs....nothing is safe when they are in a mischevious mood. I don't have a lazer toy. Is that something all cats like? What about them looking into the lazer beem? Can't they hurt their eyes?

Laser toys are awesome. Not all cats will play with them. As long as u dont point it directly in there eyes they will be fine. Its a good tool to interact with your kitty and it gets them exercise. Mine love it and its fun to watch them get so excited.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-07-2011   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanakin View Post
That sucks about you being sick but its nice that you still find playtime for the baby. Laser lights are awesome. Its funny that u mention that cause if I am tied up with something or working alot I notice too that my one cat Anakin will do anything I would consider naughty to get my attention--right in front of me---so I always comfort him and let him know his momma loves him..I pull out the trusty laser light.....I hope you feel better...
Thank you Terri! Anakin is lucky to have a mama who understands him so well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nperine View Post
Hi Gail ...

So sorry to hear you aren't feeling up to snuff!

My best advice is to take some time out and get in some good zzzzz's. That always works for me!!

Love, Maui Boy
Thank you Nancy and Maui! I did sleep a lot the first couple of days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu_Bloodmoon View Post
Aww I hope you start feeling well soon.

I was sick as well for 2 days just before xmas and had to stay in bed most of the day sleeping but I guess Lestat understood that and made me company. He would lay down next to me on the bed and sleep all day too. He took 2 days off playing to be lazy with me hehe. :P

But then he made me pay for it LOL he was acting really wild after that, like wanting to spend all the piled up energy.
Thank you Lu. I am relieved you are feeling better. I bet Lestat did have a lot of energy to burn after being so quiet and careful of hisown mommie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanakin View Post
your queen eva is beatiful.....laying there so peaceful......
Thank you Terri. She's getting so PLUSH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
Hope you get to feeling better! Having all those sweet kitties must make it a lot easier to deal with tho.
Thanks Brandon. Yes, kitty nursing is the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmithy View Post
Aw, I hope you are feeling better now Gail. What fab pics, especially the close ups of beautiful Queen Eva, what long, long legs she has!

BTW, I have bird envy, I want a Cardinal in MY garden
Thanks Heidi. Do you put out bird seed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntKitty View Post

Yes, I did indeed make all the beds you see in the pics. It's not a case of the shoemaker's children going barefoot in this house haha. When I try something new I usually make a practice one first, and my cats benefit because they get to keep the practice efforts. Plus there has been a time or two when one cat or another took a special liking to a bed, and of course (except in special cases) I let them keep it, and make a replacement to be given to the kitty friend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Unread 01-08-2011   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Yes Gail, I have loads of bird feeders, a bird table, a bird bath and two nesting boxes. I get lots of feathered visitors, but we don't get Cardinals over here!

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx

Tags
advice , art , aww , baby , bath , beautiful , beds , behavior , black , boy , care , cat , cats , color , eyes , fun , funny , girl , hey , house , hurt , kitten , kittens , kitties , kitty , laser , lazy , moving , nice , play , playing , problems , queen , question , sick , sleeping , wild

Sponsored Cat Links