It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-05-2011   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Default Kitten wants to play, I'm sick

Poor Queen Eva is tonight starting to get into mischief in a way she never has before, ever. I've been sick for two days, in bed mostly, and just have not felt up to playing.

I did get the red dot (laser pen) out last night for awhile and that helped a little, though she did not like it that I was pointing it from a bed or chair. She is used to me standing up and moving around to point that red dot all over the house and up and down the stairs.

I'm going to try again right now to play some, but I am still feeling dizzy and tired and it is difficult to stay up right for very long.

But it does answer one question I've been wondering about. I am always advising people who complain about their kittens "misbehaving" or "being bad" that if they play with the kittens enough, there will be no problems.

Well now I know for sure that I am right, lol. I am dedicated with sticking to scheduled play times for all the cats, and especially the baby Queen Eva, and aside from her accident prone mishaps I have never had any "behavior" problems with her.

Until today.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-06-2011   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Chatty
vanakin is on a distinguished road

That sucks about you being sick but its nice that you still find playtime for the baby. Laser lights are awesome. Its funny that u mention that cause if I am tied up with something or working alot I notice too that my one cat Anakin will do anything I would consider naughty to get my attention--right in front of me---so I always comfort him and let him know his momma loves him..I pull out the trusty laser light.....I hope you feel better...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-06-2011   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Breezy
nperine is on a distinguished road
Default Feeling Under The Weather?

Hi Gail ...

So sorry to hear you aren't feeling up to snuff!

My best advice is to take some time out and get in some good zzzzz's. That always works for me!!

Love, Maui Boy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mauissleepy.jpg (60.8 KB, 5 views)
Unread 01-06-2011   #4 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Lu_Bloodmoon is on a distinguished road

Aww I hope you start feeling well soon.

I was sick as well for 2 days just before xmas and had to stay in bed most of the day sleeping but I guess Lestat understood that and made me company. He would lay down next to me on the bed and sleep all day too. He took 2 days off playing to be lazy with me hehe. :P

But then he made me pay for it LOL he was acting really wild after that, like wanting to spend all the piled up energy.

"Dogs have masters. Cats have servants."
Unread 01-06-2011   #5 (permalink)
Cool Cat

chooch is on a distinguished road

sorry you're not well gail, maybe she senses you're sick and she is trying to up and around, just a thought, take care.....jan
Unread 01-06-2011   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thanks Jan. Queen Eva does have a Nursey Side, especially toward her Tolly. And all of them have enjoyed greatly spending time with me in the bed.

However, she really did need some attention and play time, poor neglected thing.

I don't have a couch currently is why I am spending so much time in bed, but this is what I've been getting:

Tolly wasn't feeling well either yesterday (tummy trouble) so he chose not to join us. (view from my bed)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first

Last edited by acerlt; 01-06-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Unread 01-06-2011   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

my Baby Girl Queen Eva

Close up of my Baby Girl Queen Eva

closer

Since I'm posting pics from yesterday:

Mr Cardinal

please read this first
Unread 01-06-2011   #8 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Chatty
vanakin is on a distinguished road

your queen eva is beatiful.....laying there so peaceful......
Unread 01-07-2011   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Hope you get to feeling better! Having all those sweet kitties must make it a lot easier to deal with tho.
Unread 01-07-2011   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Aw, I hope you are feeling better now Gail. What fab pics, especially the close ups of beautiful Queen Eva, what long, long legs she has!

BTW, I have bird envy, I want a Cardinal in MY garden

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx

Tags
advice , art , aww , baby , bath , beautiful , beds , behavior , black , boy , care , cat , cats , color , eyes , fun , funny , girl , hey , house , hurt , kitten , kittens , kitties , kitty , laser , lazy , moving , nice , play , playing , problems , queen , question , sick , sleeping , wild

Sponsored Cat Links