It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Default Don't mess with our BEDS!

Queen Eva had some diarrhea the other night as a result of an indiscretion on herown part (she got into the corn litter and had a feast)

Somehow she managed to get some of the mess on every cat bed in the house, so I had a lot of laundry to do.

Tolly was put out that the bed in the Chair was missing, so I tried to fix it by putting some other beds there. As you can see, this was not the right thing to do:

I'm not getting in THAT!

Queen Eva wanted to curl up behind the computer. After the chair bed fiasco I didn't dare put something else in it's place, and Queen Eva made her displeasure known

No bed? Fine I'll just sit on your keyboard, how do you like THAT!

Tolly then tried the window perch. The Blankie was missing from there too, but he did find a snack towel to rest his weary bones on.

I guess I'll just have to make the best of the situation <SIGH>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first

Last edited by acerlt; 01-22-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-22-2011   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Jennie found that the bed on top of the Play House was missing, and like Tolly is just making the best of the situation

Mazy decided to wait it out by by spying on the neighbor snow blowing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-22-2011   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

I must have missed something--why did you take their beds away? Is Jennie and Mazy littermates? They look like my Jewels, except they don't have white on their neck.

Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Unread 01-22-2011   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntKitty View Post
I must have missed something--why did you take their beds away? Is Jennie and Mazy littermates? They look like my Jewels, except they don't have white on their neck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acerlt
Queen Eva had some diarrhea the other night as a result of an indiscretion on herown part ... Somehow she managed to get some of the mess on every cat bed in the house, so I had a lot of laundry to do.

So the Queen is okay then? Just a temporary thing?
Unread 01-23-2011   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thanks for looking you guys. I guess I hadn't posted yet about my litter change attempts. I was trying to add clumping corn litter (Worlds Best Cat Litter) to the regular clay in an effort to make it easier for me to scoop.

Queen Eva wants to eat the corn litter so the experiment was short lived. The first time she used it after I mixed in some WB corn litter, Queen Eva hopped in the box and peed before noticing anything. Then, like a good modest kitten she turned to sniff her pee and cover it.

It was when she began to scratch in the litter that she smelled the corn, and did a double take. Her face is so expressive! She gave it another deeeeep snniiiffff, and then started eating it.

I shooed her out, but woke up the next morning to several puddles of vomit that were full of litter particles. So I stopped adding it to the litter, but forget to move the bag, though I thought I had it tied up tight. Then I noticed the bag was all shredded, right down to a hole big enough for a kitten to stick her tongue in. And sure enough, that night Queen Eva had diarrhea. A LOT of diarrhea.

Yes, Brandon, she doesn't appear to have had any other ill effect from her feast, thanks!

please read this first
Unread 01-23-2011   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

Oh, naughty Queen Eva! I hope she learnt her lesson and I hope her upset tummy is better.
Lovely photos of the family! I hope all their snuggly, sleeping spots are all back to normal now and no one sulked too much he he!

Tags
beds , box , cat , color , computer , diarrhea , dry , eating , family , found , hey , house , kitten , kitty , litter , mess , missing , morning , night , photos , play , queen , scratch , sleeping , upset , vomit , window

Sponsored Cat Links