It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road
Default Picture of Magic-In-A-Basket

Here's a cute picture I have been looking for. It Disappeared from my pictures on my cell phone, and then, somehow, "MAGICALLY" reappeared the other day. I figured I would upload it before it disappeared again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image001-6.jpg (14.4 KB, 8 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-22-2011   #2 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Busy
sonic's mom is on a distinguished road

Very darling. Boxes, bags and baskets rule in my home. In fact, we have "Kitty condo" made from boxes we bring groceries home from the store. They stack well and we insert "fluffies" (discarded protectors from a nursing facility which are discarded after one use) into them. It's definetly the cat's meow here.

If they become ruined, we simply recylce them as we always have more.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-22-2011   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Fine
dollydaft is on a distinguished road

Love the photo AuntKitty, so cute
Great idea, sonic's mom...one of ou cats, (molly,) loves boxes and will happily try to fit in any box she finds, our other cat Lillian on the other hand, prefers
tunnels.
They have loads of toys etc, because they are indoor cats, we try to make sure they have lots of boredom breakers, (toys,) to keep them occupied.
Only thing is, we make and or spend money on all these toys, and my niece will visit, and she will give them a wrapper, just so she can laugh at Molly and Lillian, having great fun, playing with an empty sweetie wrapper.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Molly in a box.jpg (82.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0009.jpg (83.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0002.jpg (81.8 KB, 4 views)
Unread 02-22-2011   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Awww...Ann that is so CUTE!

Dolly those pictures of Molly and Lillian are adorable. I love the one of the two of them together. so much softness and black and white fur, can't tell where one starts and the other stops.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Unread 02-23-2011   #5 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Fine
dollydaft is on a distinguished road

Thank you
Lillian takes more naps during the day than Molly, so when Lillian is asleep, and Molly's awake, Molly will pester you for attention, But they do take some naps together, and when they do, they seem to adopt the strangest positions.
Laney.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0001.jpg (79.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0002.jpg (84.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0013.jpg (78.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Molly is on the left, and Lillian on the right..jpg (72.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0010.jpg (81.7 KB, 5 views)
Unread 02-26-2011   #6 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

Ahhh how cute. Anyway, I made a kitty condo out of three boxes stacked on top of each other ith holes cut out so the cats coule climb inside from one level to the next, and holes for windows, and, of, courst a front door. After awhile the cats didn't use it so I got rid of it.

Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Unread 02-27-2011   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntKitty View Post
Ahhh how cute. Anyway, I made a kitty condo out of three boxes stacked on top of each other ith holes cut out so the cats coule climb inside from one level to the next, and holes for windows, and, of, courst a front door. After awhile the cats didn't use it so I got rid of it.
Did they use it at first? Sometimes cats do like to change up with their beds and toys. I rotate toys and Box Forts.

Cardboard does get kind of smelly after a while and has to be thrown away, I've noticed. The cats had a Giant Box Fort at this time last year that they loved. It was the box my washing machine came in and it took up half the apartment but oh how they loved it. After about 5 months I started noticing a smell, and narrowed it down to the Giant Box Fort so away it went.

please read this first
Unread 03-02-2011   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

What an adorable picture of Magic in his basket!
It seems all cats love boxes and baskets, my two certainly do...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image0044.jpg (92.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Image0102.jpg (86.5 KB, 0 views)

Tags
adorable , apartment , beds , black , cat , cat's , cats , cute , fun , fur , hey , home , indoor , kitty , love , meow , money , picture , pictures , playing , toys , upload

Sponsored Cat Links