It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-01-2011   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Default Just when you thought it was safe......

Just when you thought it was safe to get under the sheet (dun dun dun dun)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first

Last edited by acerlt; 08-04-2014 at 12:41 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-01-2011   #2 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Worried
alleygata is on a distinguished road

Oh that's too cute!!! ROFL Simba loves it when I make the bed too. Sometimes it doesn't really get made because he won't come out. LOL
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-01-2011   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thanks for looking! That's Jennie and Queen Eva under there. They love to help make the bed. Here's a video of them helping too, though Jennie gave me an unpleasant surprise at the end. LOL

YouTube - Not on the clean sheet!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Unread 05-01-2011   #4 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Worried
alleygata is on a distinguished road

Yeah, that one is really cute. I've watched all your videos and feel like I know your kitties well. LOL

I always wanted Simba to have a friend to play with but when I rescued him he had a problem getting along well with others so I didn't think it was a good idea. I probably could have made it work and I do feel bad that he's the only child. That's why he's so spoiled!
The Following User Says Thank You to alleygata For This Useful Post:
Unread 05-02-2011   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Some cats are meant to be solitary cats. Maybe Simba could have adjusted, but maybe not. In any case, Allie, Simba is NOT spoiled, he is loved and well taken care of.

please read this first
Unread 05-04-2011   #6 (permalink)
Kitten

Marionana is on a distinguished road

Love the video of your little guys playing with the sheets. If I'm in a rush to go out, I tip toe as quietly as I can to make the bed....Two-Fifty comes galloping up no matter where he is, or what he's doing so he can play under the sheets. How cute are they...?????

Acerlt, I had to pick up bird seed yesterday at a garden center(they carry a large array of cat and dog supplies). low and behold they had Merrick's canned cat food, I was so excited!!! I purchased "one" can of chicken/turkey (make sure my little guy likes it). just before I opened the can I realized it wasn't Before Grain Pate.....so decided to wait till I can buy BG's at Petco.

Some of the names of Merrick's food sound delish........Thanksgiving Day Dinner, Grammy's Pot Pie
Unread 05-04-2011   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

He he, that is a great pic and video Gail! Queen Eva looks so funny under the sheet, like a little rocket

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 05-09-2011   #8 (permalink)
kat
Cool Cat

My Mood: Angelic
kat is on a distinguished road

That is so cute Gail, thank you for sharing! hehe, Dizi does that too though... if I catch him in time, Iwill add the pic on here too...

PROUD MUMMY OF DIZI AND SASHA!!!

Tags
care , cat , cat food , cats , clean , cute , dog , food , fun , funny , great , hey , kitties , love , mat , play , playing , problem , queen , thanksgiving , turkey , video , videos , youtube

Sponsored Cat Links