It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-11-2016   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

shilpamary is on a distinguished road
Default Which Country Has Highest Number of Cat As Pet Animal

Hey Buddies

Do you love cat?

I love cats, it will be pleasure and joy to play with cat. Cats are good entertainer. It will change my mood when i am in upset

Most of the people love to keep pet as cats in home. There are thousands of cat lovers in the world. Cat is a very beautiful small animal and most liked pet in the world.I LOVE CATS!It has bright eyes and they can even see in the dark.

In general cats are gentle and playful and they love playing with the children. Especially kids used to play with cats. It will be a good entertainer to us…

Do you know which country has highest number of cat as pet animal?

Here is a statistics shows the Top 10 World Countries with cat as pet animal from statsmonkey website.

Report says that United States ranks 1st position, which has highest population of 76,430,000 pet cats.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-11-2016   #2 (permalink)
Newborn

Mixx2016 is on a distinguished road

Kazakhstan has a very bad attitude to cats ... a lot of them do not like the state catches and kills cats. Last week, I caught two cats ... Nurserymen not just kill them ...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 09-12-2016   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

perriejinnie is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure about pet cats, but America has the largest number of cats, estimating 76,430,000.
Unread 09-15-2016   #4 (permalink)
Newborn

tuneofapurr is on a distinguished road

That would make sense, especially since cats seem to out number dogs in households in America. I have 2 but no doggies right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
animal , beautiful , cat , cat lovers , cats , cats animal , children , dogs , eyes , hey , home , joy , love , lovers , pet , play , playing , small , upset

Sponsored Cat Links