It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-28-2008   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Cool

I think I saw this recipe before.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-20-2009   #12 (permalink)
kindyroot

What about feeding your cat cooked chicken heads? I have talked about it in my blog this is the most popular cat food here in Morocco, I don't know if you do that too, by the way I would appreciate if you take a look at my other recipes and tell me what you think about them.
cheers.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-22-2009   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindyroot View Post
What about feeding your cat cooked chicken heads? I have talked about it in my blog this is the most popular cat food here in Morocco, I don't know if you do that too, by the way I would appreciate if you take a look at my other recipes and tell me what you think about them.
cheers.
Oh, I already saw them Islam, they are great! Thank you for sharing!!

Unread 04-22-2009   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Recipes -- Good contribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindyroot View Post
cheers.
The first time I saw your cooked chicken heads recipe... it was really eye-catching, but I'm not sure if I would try that one... Morocco must be a very interesting place to live.. even for kitties...
Yet, glad that you have other recipes to try... thank you for your generosity in sharing them with us.

Unread 04-22-2009   #15 (permalink)
kindyroot

Irene and krzekmaya, Thank you so much again .. the chicken heads may sound strange at the first time but since it is widely tried and known, I think it's really a good cost effective alternative cat food, .. on the biological level I should say that whether it be heads or wings or any other part, for the cat it is just meat! furthermore, the brain of the chicken may be a very good fat source as well !

Unread 04-23-2009   #16 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Sounds interesting... as long as nutrition still matters, why not ?

Unread 04-23-2009   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Exclamation

Very interesting!

Tags
adult , brown , cat , cat food , catching , cats , cool , diet , dog , dry , egg , eye , fish , food , fur , great , hey , interesting , joy , kitties , kitty , love , mat , nutrition , problems , raw , small , turkey , type , water , weight

Sponsored Cat Links