It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-27-2007   #11 (permalink)
mahakittycat

I never feed my kitten table scraps because I know there are some foods that we eat are toxic to animals so I don't want to make a mistake by giving him something that he's toxic to.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-01-2007   #12 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Sheesh! This man feels beaten up over here LOL! Feeding cats people food and letting them beg is not a good idea. I shoo my cats away when I eat - as I tell them, "I don't pester you while you're eating, so don't do it to me." Since my cats get plenty of wet and dry food twice a day I know they're never starving (well, except little Nova, still being a kitten I do give her a bit extra before I go to bed). PORK is a definite no-no for cats, having some fats they can't digest and can get stored and go rancid, so I've read. Cat food is formulated to account for a cat's needs. They simply don't need human food.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-16-2007   #13 (permalink)
Claire Bear oO

My cats all love human food, and we rarely ever give them any. Most natural products are okay for cats. We fed one of my cats a hard pretzel, and he vomited almost immediately afterwards, but was completely fine after that.

Tags
age , bat , cat , cat food , cat's , cats , changed , crazy , dog , dogs , dry , dry food , eating , family , food , great , hey , house , kitten , kittens , kitties , love , mat , meowing , mistake , morning , natural , problem , sleep , stop , won't eat , worry

Sponsored Cat Links