It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-21-2008   #1 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road
Default Cat cake recipes?

My cat will turn two next month. I'm thinking of cooking a cake for her. Anyone who has cat cake recipes?

Thanks!
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|

|
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-23-2008   #2 (permalink)
Kyle2008

Default Cat Cake recipes???

Ingredients:
1 package (18-1/4 ounces) devil's food cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare mix. 1 container (16 ounces) dark chocolate fudge frosting 4 individual square chocolate snack cakes. 1 large orange or pink gumdrop Granulated sugar
Black decorating gel Black string licorice, cut into 3-1/2- to 4-inch lengths 2
large yellow gumdrops.
Preparation:
1.Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions in 2 (8-inch) round baking pans. Cool in pans on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove cakes from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
2.Place one cake layer upside down on serving platter; spread with chocolate frosting. Top with second cake layer, top side up. Frost top and side of cake.
3.Cut snack cakes in half diagonally. Frost tops of all snack cake triangles. Make 2 stacks of 4 triangles each. Place at top of round cake for ears; frost to blend in with round cake. Use back of spoon to pull frosting on side of cake out into points to resemble fur.
4.Roll out orange gumdrop with rolling pin on generously sugared surface. Cut out large triangle; place in center of cake for nose. Use decorating gel to create mouth and licorice for whiskers.
5.Roll out yellow gumdrops with rolling pin on generously sugared surface. Cut out pointed ovals; place on cake for eyes. Pipe gel onto eyes.
===================
Kyle
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
4thdimension1@gmail.com

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-23-2008   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

DON'T GIVE YOUR CAT CHOCOLATE, IT IS A POISON FOR CATS!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 10-23-2008   #4 (permalink)
buttercup

I was going to say the same thing about chocolate and cats. Bake the cake for yourself to eat and give your cat a treat of some kind.

Unread 10-23-2008   #5 (permalink)
Top Cat

Yeah right. I actually learned that info from this site. Chocolates are harmful foods for cats!
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

|

|
Unread 10-24-2008   #6 (permalink)
A-Rod's Mama

For my kitty's bday I make them my own special kitty cake and it is real simple. Tuna or canned cat food sprinkled with cat nap and a pinch shredded cheese. They love it!!!

Unread 10-25-2008   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

It sounds tasty for them!

Unread 12-03-2008   #8 (permalink)
Top Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Rod's Mama View Post
For my kitty's bday I make them my own special kitty cake and it is real simple. Tuna or canned cat food sprinkled with cat nap and a pinch shredded cheese. They love it!!!
Gonna try that out! Thanks for the idea.
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

|

|
Unread 12-06-2008   #9 (permalink)
CandyKittenx

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Rod's Mama View Post

hey , i think this is SUch a good idea !!

i will have to try this for Lucy's christamas pudding !

also , you could put the tuna into a lovely fish mould , to make it even more or a star mould !
Hope this helps!

Unread 12-06-2008   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

I think the fish mould is more suitable...

Tags
amazing , babies , box , cat , cat food , cat lovers , cats , christmas , color , cool , cut , cute , dogs , eyes , fish , food , fun , funny , fur , great , healthy , heat , hey , joy , kitties , kitty , links , litter , love , lovers , new cat , nice , nose , poison , poo , small , vomit

Sponsored Cat Links