It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-24-2009   #11 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Stressed
Ceri Cat is on a distinguished road

He doesn't hit animals except for bugs, never has, not even his parents dopey Danes. And the ferals can get a mite big around here for you to compare yourself to them.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-24-2009   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Amazing ! Awesome ! Massive black feral cats, probably the extinct Black Panthers, with giant paws almost as big as a Sumatran Tiger, hiding in dense bush ... beware Allan !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-24-2009   #13 (permalink)
Top Cat

Actually I'm on the list of people who've been looking for them for the past 15 years. Where they came from is the biggest mystery to us because none of the explanations involving zoo escapes is plausible.

There are three options regarding size and body form that are possibilities according to the experts. All are melanistic traits mind you.
Panthera Pardus, the Leopard (your common "Black Panther")
Panthera Onca, the Jaguar
Puma Concolor, The Cougar (Melanistic Cougars have never been captured or bred in captivity and witness testimony is regarded as mistaken, listed as a cryptid)

My money has always been on the true Black Leopard, the build and features to me aren't quite right in any shot for a Jaguar, plus the injuries shown on the stock are more consistent with a Leopard attack than a Jaguar.

And Irene when have Black Panthers ever been considered extinct? They're not that uncommon in Leopard regions outside Africa, in Malaysia the reports support a 100% melanistic Leopard population.
Unread 05-24-2009   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thanks for the correction, Allan ! As you have rulled out Panthera Onca, the Jaguar, then, it is possible they are Panthera Pardus, the Leopard (Black Panther). From the vid, it's described as about someone's knee high but very long (at least 1.2 m) ? This is just too big for a feral cat ! So, during these 15 years, have you seen it with your own bare eyes ?
For me, I'd rather have Pink Panther ... Dead Ant Dead Ant Dead Ant Dead Ant Dead Aaaant ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 05-24-2009   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
For me, I'd rather have Pink Panther ... Dead Ant Dead Ant Dead Ant Dead Ant Dead Aaaant ...
Hahaha, that's funny I wish Garfield was real, he looks so big and fluffy with a funny personality.
Unread 05-24-2009   #16 (permalink)
Top Cat

Hmm Irene you have watched Revenge of the Nerds it seems. Besides the Pink Panther despite the intros, credits and the cartoons was actually a pink diamond with a flaw that resembled a jumping panther.

And no unfortunately, though my stepfather had and one of my high school science teachers have. And my mate that had Susan on his shoulder saw something that could have been. And I haven't ruled out the Jaguar, just noting the details are more orientated towards a Leopard.
Unread 05-24-2009   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceri Cat View Post
Hmm Irene you have watched Revenge of the Nerds it seems. Besides the Pink Panther despite the intros, credits and the cartoons was actually a pink diamond with a flaw that resembled a jumping panther.
I know! You have NO idea how DISAPPONTED I was when I went to see the movie "The pink panther" and it was all about some stupid diamond! I was seriously irritated afterwards. I truly was expecting the cartoon character The pink panther
Unread 05-24-2009   #18 (permalink)
Top Cat

LOL my GFs daughter was just as upset when the Steve Martin remake was on earlier this year. I saw some of the original movies years ago, a bit of trivia it used to be Burt Kwouk leaping out unexpectedly at Peter Sellers playing Jacque Closeau, and there were rumours Jackie Chan would be taking on Burt's role as Cato Fong in the Steve Martin remakes.

So did you see Revenge of the Nerds? Or was the Dead Ant line just trying to say the beat?
Unread 05-24-2009   #19 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

No, I'm never interested in that stupid movie that makes everybody upset and dissapointed. I'm very careful in choosing better movie. Jackie Chan's movie is "not so bad", I'll consider this remake.

Unread 05-24-2009   #20 (permalink)
Top Cat

"Everyone sad and disappointed"? I find the Revenge of the Nerds series quite enjoyable to watch.

Tags
animal , attack , birds , bite , bites , black , book , boyfriend , car , care , cat , cats , cheetah , claws , clean , color , cute , diarrhea , diet , eating , eye , eyes , fast , feral , fight , fights , fun , great , hey , hiding , house , hurt , internet , kitties , kitty , love , mistake , movies , nice , night , nose , outdoor , picture , playing , pounce , problem , question , scared , sleep , smart , stop , type , vomit , wild , window

Sponsored Cat Links