It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-24-2009   #31 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

I'm sorry you have such strong allergies. I am allergic to certain things too, but my nose is the usual victimized area, hehe. I do however have strong allergies to dust and can go asthmatic if I breathe in too much of it. I do appreciate being able to breathe. That's why I vacuum clean everyday.

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-24-2009   #32 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Stressed
Ceri Cat is on a distinguished road

I have allergic reactions to pennicillin (anaphalaxis), nylon (irritation of skin, blistering, weeping), baked beans (vomitting), tomatoes (vomitting, headache, diarrhea, inflamation, irritation of skin, potentially hospitalized). *shrugs* Minor compared to some peoples allergies.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-24-2009   #33 (permalink)
Katarina

Question Din't anykitty 'av a 'pinion 'bout ferral human problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceri Cat
He doesn't hit animals except for bugs, never has, not even his parents dopey Danes. And the ferals can get a mite big around here for you to compare yourself to them.
Emma says:

Ah was jus' wunnerin' why nokitty seems to care 'bout 'dangered kitties. It's always, "Awe, poor burdie!"

Pursnelly, ah luvs Garfield. Me, too! _Pink Panther's a sissy, tho! My boyfriend wud chase him outa the territory in a flash!

Anyway, I wanna hear frum Susan, Casper, Ugly & Leo. An' don' jus' parrot what yer human thinks. Wait'l its out back huntin' 'roos; then tell me; whadda youse guys think about the feral human problem? Do ya think they should be 'loud to roam loose w'out a leash?

Back to the 'riginal topic: Sum raccoons stole my robin, last night, an' ah wusn't evun thru playin' with it. They're way too slow to catch a burd, themselves; an' they ain't got sharp claws, neither. 'Sides, they ain't gotta clue when it cums t' playin' with yer dinner. Guess I'll haf tuh catch a nuther burdie, now.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-24-2009   #34 (permalink)
Top Cat

Hmm, He doesn't hunt Kangaroos, when He hunts He hunts rabbits because they're a really nasty pest here, and so disease ridden sometimes with 'myxie' he calls it they're not safe to eat even. Where I was born He says having a rabbit gets you in lots of trouble something about thirdy thousand dollar fine each.

The others are all up with His female friend and her family, I like her mother her ankles are great to attack, she just puts up with it. He tries to get me to stop though, tells me I shouldn't but she doesn't mind so why shouldn't I? I don't like the others I hissed and arched at Ugly and Leo, Ugly backed off quick, Leo just stared.

When He goes out I usually ride on his shoulder so He doesn't stray, when He leaves the room I try to follow Him to make sure He doesn't sneak away. If I can't I call to Him until He comes back feeling guilty.

The feral human problem is not my problem yet, I'm only a kitten still, I'll let you know what I think when I outgrow my first bed.
Unread 05-24-2009   #35 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down From the three musketeers !

Hi Emma H & Kaaaattt !

We thought you're both asleep and just woke up. We didn't have chance to type this post, as my human was soooooo busy to occupy the keyboard. We tried to distract her, but she's too stupid to ignore us !
Good that you're back and she went to eat her late supper (hope she'll eat more coz it will take longer time for us to post this - funny she never gotten fat from eating that much and that late, but she forced Earl on a diet ! *Grrrr !*)
Sorry you had to catch another birdie .. we tried to catch a sea gull for you from the internet, but, there isn't any there ... only sparrows .. so we gave up (not good enough for a decent meal)
Ooops ! There she's back ! Gotta leave now !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 05-24-2009   #36 (permalink)
Katarina

Quote:
He hunts rabbits because they're a really nasty pest here,...
Ah 'sume 'at wuz Suzie talkin' 'bout rabbits. Pretty good typin' for such a li'l kitty! Wish we had rabbits 'round here; they're easy t' catch an' they're really yummy, or so ah've hurd. Jus' think how many rabbits you'd have in Astraya if it wurn't for the "feral cat problem"!

Quote:
... ankles are great to attack,...
I prefer thighs, myself. Once I dug my claws in so deep my human spilled hot coffee in its lap. Ha, ha, ha!

Quote:
When He goes out I usually ride on his shoulder so He doesn't stray, when He leaves the room I try to follow Him to make sure He doesn't sneak away. If I can't I call to Him until He comes back feeling guilty.
Good fer you, Susie!
Quote:
The feral human problem is not my problem yet, I'm only a kitten still, I'll let you know what I think when I outgrow my first bed.
Ya gotta train 'em good when your young an' irrestibly cute. Otherwise, they end up feral, like my human. Kati shirked her duty when she wuz li'l, an' now, it's always 'scapin' off the leash. It wuz already 'coridgubul when I 'dopted it.

I tried!

Last edited by Katarina; 05-24-2009 at 01:39 PM.

Unread 05-24-2009   #37 (permalink)
Top Cat

He's a bit of a fusspot when it comes to good spelling, and watching him you learn to spell. Besides, He has a dictionary installed in His... Well this we're speaking through, and his mouse is big and easy to use so spelling is easy to check.
Sometimes he uses something called "Enti-key" though which makes the keyboard operate all funny, I can't use it then, and he types very fast even for a human to begin with, when he uses that... layout(?) he types nearly twice as fast.

He doesn't find me irresistably cute, his sister tries on him as well and always has he says, but he's immune to charm. At least he's fair and loving even when I go too far and bite and scratch him.
Unread 05-25-2009   #38 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceri Cat View Post
Funny but sad. I love lasagna but I have to hunt around for brands where the tomato paste doesn't contain whatever part it is that makes me ill.

BTW keep an eye out for the Redwall cartoon, not a whole lot of cats but good fun for kids, and adults, somewhat Christian themed (not offensively so), and well worth watching even if you haven't read the books.
Poor guy Allan, even tomato paste can make you ill.... How will you manage to find foods that don't contain whatever part of it ? Being a vegetarian is more convenient though !

Thanks for the Redwall cartoon introd.

PS : Beware ! Green tomatoes are bad for kitties !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
animal , attack , birds , bite , bites , black , book , boyfriend , car , care , cat , cats , cheetah , claws , clean , color , cute , diarrhea , diet , eating , eye , eyes , fast , feral , fight , fights , fun , great , hey , hiding , house , hurt , internet , kitties , kitty , love , mistake , movies , nice , night , nose , outdoor , picture , playing , pounce , problem , question , scared , sleep , smart , stop , type , vomit , wild , window

Sponsored Cat Links