It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-01-2018   #11 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Chatty
GraceC is on a distinguished road

Interesting thread. My cat needs to change her ration, because she has an allergy from dry food. I try to add a little raw food, but she didn't eat
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-01-2018   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceC View Post
Interesting thread. My cat needs to change her ration, because she has an allergy from dry food. I try to add a little raw food, but she didn't eat
A kibble addict cat often wil not recognize raw as food. You have to introduce it slowly. In the mean time you can also work on getting her to eat canned cat food. The goal is to get her completely off dry, it is so bad for her.

If you want more help with this I wil be happy to advise you and guide you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
cat , cat food , cat's , cats , commercial , cut , diet , egg , eye , fiber , fish , food , found , great , health , hey , home , ibd , love , night , pet , problem , question , raw , turkey , water

Sponsored Cat Links