It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-06-2006   #1 (permalink)
kate1985

Default Cat Health Check

Can anyone give me a rough guide as to how much it might cost to get a health check done? I have just taken in a stray that is very underweight and she has diarea, not too sure if she is a kitten or adult. I already have a cat but she is very small for her age.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-07-2006   #2 (permalink)
steelycat

How I wish I can help you with that. I haven't brought my cats to the vet because I cannot afford the payment. I would do the same thing to our cat if I would have the money.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-07-2006   #3 (permalink)
kate1985

Tell me about it LOL I have an older cat and she only needed to see the vet once. I couldn't afford all the vets bills. She's 11 yrs old in our years. I would just like to know how old she is so i'll know whether to give her kitty food or adult food. She's on kitty food at mo to try an get her weight up. is still quite underweight and has diarea.

Unread 10-09-2006   #4 (permalink)
CrystalCat

Well, my suggestion to you would be to call your local vet. That is the best and most accurate way to find out some cost. Plus, different vets may test for different things so cost will be different from vet to vet.

Unread 10-11-2006   #5 (permalink)
kate1985

Ok, Thanks will try that then when I get some free time. Seem to be soo busy recently.

Tags
adult , age , bills , cat , cat health , cats , food , free , guide , health , kitten , kitty , money , small , stray , test , vet , weight

Sponsored Cat Links