It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-11-2006   #1 (permalink)
kate1985

Default Neglected Cat

Hi, I have recently taken in a stray cat that has been very underweight and don't think it was being fed or looked after. I think the cat is around a year old. Ever since we got her she's had diarea, could this be due to the fact that she hasn't been eating proper cat food and now all of a sudden we take her in and give her proper cat food? Would that cause her to have diarea?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-13-2006   #2 (permalink)
aja3171

Have you taken her to the vet? Maybe she isnt used yet to eating too much food since her stomach has been kind of empty for a long time. Im not sure tho, maybe you can try the vet.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-13-2006   #3 (permalink)
Peabug

It certainly could make thme sick if she is not used to eating that well. I would her to the vet as soon as you can so they can look her over and be sure she doesnt have any problems. Just to b safe..Beside, she prolly needs her shots anyways.

Tags
cat , cat food , eating , food , hey , problems , sick , stray , vet

Sponsored Cat Links