It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-04-2007   #1 (permalink)
mcd

Default people foof for kittens, healthy?

My kittens don't like any of the canned food I bought. We give them tuna, thats all they eat except a bit of dry kitten food. Is it healthy for them to just eat tuna?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-04-2007   #2 (permalink)
wendywenpet

As I have mentioned elsewhere, tuna is okay.... say a spoonful in the morning and one in the evening and make sure the tune is canned in water and not oil. But make sure that they have their kitten dry food during the course of the day... and plenty of water.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-05-2007   #3 (permalink)
crookshanks

As long as the tuna is packed in water (preferably spring water) I don't think there should be a problem but if you are feeding your cat tuna packed in vegetable oil everyday then I guess it's time to stop!

Unread 01-06-2007   #4 (permalink)
mcd

Default tuna every day. healthy for kittens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookshanks View Post
As long as the tuna is packed in water (preferably spring water) I don't think there should be a problem but if you are feeding your cat tuna packed in vegetable oil everyday then I guess it's time to stop!
thank you everyone for your opinions/suggestions. I feel better about it now since thats all they seem to like other than the dry stuff, but they go for the tuna first.

Tags
canned food , cat , dry , dry food , food , healthy , hey , kitten , kitten food , kittens , morning , problem , stop , suggestions , water

Sponsored Cat Links