It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-09-2007   #1 (permalink)
Leneyloo

Default Support Please

I'm taking Mr. Cat (yes, that's his name ) to the vet tomorrow - first time in a new city - and I'm just worried about him. He's been throwing up, and his eye looks really sore. Also looks like he's not grooming. He's never been sick before and he never goes outside...I just hope he's OK.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-11-2007   #2 (permalink)
Rocky

Oh Im sure they will give him something to fix him up. How old is he? It may just be as simple as an infection.. Good luck

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-20-2007   #3 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Hi Leneyloo,the Catrancher here. How's your baby doing? Let us know how it turned out. I too have some cats that never go outside; the older ones are used to it, though. I'm in a transition here - future cats are forever going to be indoors-only cats. And you'd think that'd keep them 100 % safe from the nasty illnesses, but everything I've read, it's not perfect. It seems we humans can still track in some diseases that effect cats, though it's rare. Please let us know what's what with Mr. Cat

Tags
baby , cat , cats , eye , grooming , hey , infection , rare , sick , transition , vet

Sponsored Cat Links