It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-27-2007   #1 (permalink)
Madagann

Angry 22 year old spayed female, yelling, sneezing and nose bleeds?

I have a 22 year old female, spayed, who, about a year ago started walking around the house yelling. It goes on for several minutes at a time and all times of the day and night. A couple of months ago, she started with heavy sneezing and getting nose bleeds. What should I know???

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-27-2007   #2 (permalink)
mccats9876

My God, get your kitty to a vet immediately! She is yelling because she is trying to tell you something!! There are 24/7 vets out there, excellent vets!
Take your kitty there immediately!! She is in distress!!

AND, please give us progress reports!! you may email me direct:
mccats@digitalputty.com

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-27-2007   #3 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Absolutely get your kitty to an emergency vet if you can afford it and there any nearby. The vocalizing may only be a sign of senility in a cat as old as yours, but the nosebleed and sneezing are definitely signs of a physical problem.

Tags
cat , female , house , kitty , night , nose , problem , spayed , vet

Sponsored Cat Links