It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > All About Cats > Cat Health & Nutrition
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-30-2007   #1 (permalink)
cpt_the_super_shark

Default Why is God so cruel as to poison the world's pet food to kill off innocent cats and

dogs? Is it because...? they have no souls and mean nothing to God? Why would God kill off so many cool and kind pets?God is evil, there I said it, deal with it

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-30-2007   #2 (permalink)
Catrancher99

It's not God. It's human greed and/or human stupidity. So far I've heard that some rat-poison contaminated grain stuff got into the food supply. I really do understand how you could ask that question and feel such anger - I went through the process after my wife died. Try to balance the evil with good; go out and feed some stray or feral kitties with some utainted food. That'll show the rotten b&%$#*@

i

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-30-2007   #3 (permalink)
JeffyB

A) My dog has more of a soul than alot of people I know.B) "God" had nothing to do with this. It was done by greedy/careless humans-- who should hang for it.

Unread 03-30-2007   #4 (permalink)
MysteryMan

dont question the almighty jebus

Unread 03-30-2007   #5 (permalink)
thetruth_00

"God" didn't do this. The greedy corporations did this. Place the blame where it belongs.

Unread 03-30-2007   #6 (permalink)
lilGONZO

god didnt do it.. god didnt sit there with a diabolical look on its face and said... ha ha ha!! i will kill people's pathetic pets...people contaminated the food by letting rat poison get into it.

Unread 03-31-2007   #7 (permalink)
Kerilyn Knows

You REALLY think GOD did this...boy do you ever have a problem.....Unbelievable..

Unread 03-31-2007   #8 (permalink)
mark a

or how about god had nothing to do with it, bad things happen by mistake, there is no god up there controlling every aspect of every creatures insignificant life

Unread 03-31-2007   #9 (permalink)
storge70

God didnt do that.... evil people like to do evil things, dont you watch the news?

Unread 03-31-2007   #10 (permalink)
wizjp

Sorry; don't pretend to know him well enough that he speaks to me; but maybe he was trying to call attention to a problem before it lead to the deaths of thousands of people?Maybe he was trying to get pet owners to help adopt more shelter animals?maybe he's just having a bad day.

Tags
amazing , babies , boy , cat food , cats , children , cool , dog , dogs , dry , dying , eating , feral , food , free , hey , kitties , kitty , mistake , person , pet , pet food , poison , problem , question , shelter , stray , video , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links