It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-01-2007   #1 (permalink)
Bobbi M

Default Anymore of the outbreak of the cat food ?

Does anyone know if it has to do w/Friskies or 9 Lives? I don't understand who their corporations are. Thank you so much in advance.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-01-2007   #2 (permalink)
Felix

have not heard anything new..

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-01-2007   #3 (permalink)
SAM M

Now they are saying that the dry cat and dog food may also be on the list.

Unread 04-01-2007   #4 (permalink)
GranGran

I think its Special Kitty and Iams.They said tonight on news they believe it is dry food too now that they have looked into it.

Unread 04-01-2007   #5 (permalink)
philip j

No. The news said that it was Iams and more fancier foods. But still check to make sure they're not saying anything about Friskies or 9 Lives. I dont want your pets to get sick.

Unread 04-01-2007   #6 (permalink)
Valhalla I am Coming

I strongly suggest Royal Cannin. It's a very high quality food for your furry companion. They are the best of the best and have a special formula for what ever variety your 'baby' needs.

Unread 04-01-2007   #7 (permalink)
Ziggy_73

My girlfriend switched to "Pet Promise." It's organic pet food.Her cats are loving it, and there are no issues with the food As far as your question goes, nothing new besides the dry food problems...

Unread 04-01-2007   #8 (permalink)
Sandi Beach

Don't think that there's anymore of the tainted food out there. But they did say the death count was not accurate, way under reported. Best to give your babies dry pet food for awhile. If they don't like it dry add a little warm water. The culprit was Menu Foods which mass produces different brands of pet food in cans & pouches. It did include Friskies & 9 lives but only the wet foods.

Tags
babies , baby , cat , cat food , cats , dog , dry , dry food , food , hey , kitty , loving , pet , pet food , problems , question , royal , sick , water

Sponsored Cat Links