It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > All About Cats > Cat Health & Nutrition
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-01-2007   #1 (permalink)
lightningdreams2004

Default how does my cat's purr affect my health she likes to be on me all the time i heard

that a cats purr can help

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-02-2007   #2 (permalink)
uKantSpel

It is relaxing and beneficial to the human too; it puts you in a good mood, relaxes you, and makes you feel good that this animal trusts and loves you.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-02-2007   #3 (permalink)
nae.blate

MAYBE just MAYBE a cat's purr is the only unconditional love we get? I mean there are no hidden agendas, no BS involved just honest, appreciation for you. Find a human that can get fussed at after hacking up a glob of matted hair on your floor and then a few mins. later snuggle up to you with a purr, hah! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!! No you'll be just another A-hole who was insinsitive to her illness... but a cat is like " you just rub the base of my back, by my tail, just above the thing she called you and we're cool buddy !" CATS ARE COOL! and they are easier to read than most people! It should be no wonder why we feel all fuzzy when near our cats hahahaha!

Unread 04-02-2007   #4 (permalink)
vw kitty

I think cats are psychic, they can always tell when you've had a rough day, and they know just how to make you feel better! They purr because they love you and want you to know it. They know it will make you feel better, and it does. Imagine, something so beautiful purring just for you and nobody else! How special that makes you feel. Who could possibly dwell on a hard day or feel bad after that?

Unread 04-02-2007   #5 (permalink)
heather l

most recent health benefit i heard was the frequency (sound) of a cats purr reduces the risk of ostioperoces (sorry, my spell check is gone for some reason.)

Unread 04-02-2007   #6 (permalink)
kittygirl12

it lowers your blood pressure and realeases certain hormones that help you fell better

Tags
age , animal , beautiful , cat , cat's , cats , cool , health , hey , love , mat , relaxing

Sponsored Cat Links