It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-02-2007   #1 (permalink)
d_jolguin

Default My cat is throwing up his food and seems to be in pain when he moves....

...anyone ever had this happen to their cat

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-02-2007   #2 (permalink)
catvicious2003

get your cat to the vet now,it could be a blockage

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-02-2007   #3 (permalink)
kerlyran

Have you not been watching the news and reading about the recalls on cat/dog food? CAts, especially, have been hard hit. GET HIM TO THE VET.....NOW. He may be fatally ill due to the food he's been fed... it may be tainted.

Unread 04-02-2007   #4 (permalink)
Shawn M

Get your cat to a vet and have him checked out. What kind of food is he eating? best to make sure the brand of food your cat is eating is not on the recall list

Unread 04-02-2007   #5 (permalink)
kittygirl12

that sounds like sme of the symptoms of taintes food. check his food, bring it to the vets wth you. go to the vets as soon as possible, something could be very wrong!!!!!!

Unread 04-02-2007   #6 (permalink)
sky

What kind of food is he eating? I hope its not on the recall list...Please contact your vet and take him..I know it will ease your mind....Good Luck!

Unread 04-02-2007   #7 (permalink)
M M

My cat had that problem also. It was because I bought a different kind of cat food.

Unread 04-02-2007   #8 (permalink)
carol m

Does your cat have problems when it goes to the bathroom?If so it could have urinary infection.You better take it to the vet right away.I had 2 cats that were fixed and it happened to them.

Unread 04-02-2007   #9 (permalink)
tinkerbell

you need to get the cat to the vet ASAP before its too late. there has been over 60,000 pet food recalls and your cat probably is a victim and he is throwing up most likely because his kidneys and liver is going to fail. get him to the vet and hopefully he will be saved. hurry!!! good luck and bless the poor cat.

Unread 04-02-2007   #10 (permalink)
Lovely Coconuts ♥

Yes, my baby bengals are doing it too. only they wont eat and have diarrhea, i just found out that pounce cat treats have been recalled and i have been feeding them to my babies. I'm in tears right now, take your cat to the vet NOW!!!

Tags
babies , baby , cat , cat food , cats , diarrhea , dog , eating , fixed , food , found , hey , infection , pet , pet food , pounce , problem , problems , recalls , vet

Sponsored Cat Links