It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-02-2007   #1 (permalink)
Eshelle C

Default My cat cries for food all the time, why?

I have a 1 year old cat. She is always crying for food, even when her bowl is full. Why ? Could there be something wrong with my cat?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-02-2007   #2 (permalink)
Wayne

Why yes there is. She's an idiot. Time to find a burlap sack and a river.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-02-2007   #3 (permalink)
lilsunshineray08

Because she is hungry. Are you sure you're feeding your cat the proper amount of food?

Unread 04-02-2007   #4 (permalink)
tersey562

Maybe she isn't crying for food or water, but for attention. Does she quiet down when you pet her and give her attention? If she doesn't maybe it's time for a consultation with your vet. Good luck and God Bless.

Unread 04-02-2007   #5 (permalink)
Angel Eyes

um! shes hungry duh, try feeding her. stupid question.

Unread 04-02-2007   #6 (permalink)
I♥JohnCena

good question!!! my cats do it too

Unread 04-02-2007   #7 (permalink)
chipmunk

Mine does this too. But, we have got here to just cry in the area that she is fed in. I don't respond to the cries unless I'm in her feeding area. Now she runs to the sound of the feeding cup which is a can.

Unread 04-02-2007   #8 (permalink)
Huey from Ohio

Cats cry for reasons other than food, she may want your attention, she may be calling for other cats, she may need to use the litter box or get into a locked room for some mysterious reason. We had a cat that cried every day at 3:00 until he was fed at 4. So we tried feeding him at 3 and he cried anyway and ignored his food until 4.

Unread 04-04-2007   #9 (permalink)
snazzy-chloe

my older cat does that to, i usually think when my cat meows at me it asks me for food but he did it again yesterday and his bowl was full and when i picked him up and gave him attention he automatically stopped meowing, so id say she just wants a bit of attention!!

Tags
box , cat , cats , crying , food , litter , litter box , meowing , pet , question , vet , water , why?

Sponsored Cat Links