It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > All About Cats > Cat Health & Nutrition
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-02-2007   #1 (permalink)
garybuckwell

Default my cat normaly eats whiskers cat food but 2 days ago i fed him fresh salmon when...

...i put whiskers back in its? bowl its just gives me this look as if to say oi human im not eating this crap weres the salmon and i fear for my safety i dont want to get my eyes clawed out when im asleep do i get more salmon or just lock my bed room door when im sleeping

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-02-2007   #2 (permalink)
stacie_yst

Well hes not gonna eat whiskers now! Give him more salmon!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-02-2007   #3 (permalink)
Tilly

Give in... for your own sake give him more salmon! A locked door will not stop a cat on a mission.

Unread 04-02-2007   #4 (permalink)
Sakai Michiba

Switch to a better cat food. Whiskas is the cat food equivalent of spooning a steaming pile of dog crap on your plate and eating it. Delicious.Might I recommend switching to Eukanuba? Less fillers, not as insanely expensive as many "specialty" foods, and you actually get to feed your cat less because the food is not crap and keeps him full.Yeeeah. Toss out the Whiskas, I say.

Unread 04-02-2007   #5 (permalink)
hellraiza15

Whiskas is 80% water, sugars and 4% derivatives, out of that 4% only 0.4% is actually breast meat, the rest is beaks, claws, eyes whatever they can get from farms for cheap.Can you really blame the cat for not wanting whiskas, I work in a pet shop and as a laugh my manager made me try whiskas beef from a pouch, It takes absolutely freaking disgusting, like sucking a rubbery block of salt with a sweet aftertaste.Thats the reason why your cat won't eat whiskas any more, its had the best and wants it more, like Michael Jackson and Macaulay Culkin.Feed it a premium dry food or if you're a bit too unassed to change its diet then microwave the wet food for 3-5 secs, this makes the oils rise to the surface making it smell more appetising but for gods sake change its food.

Unread 04-02-2007   #6 (permalink)
Tally

Kitty will learn that kitty will eat what kitty is given. I would leave the whiskers in the bowl until kitty eats it. Sooner or later kitty will be hungry enough. Treats, like the salmon are good every now and then, but kitty needs to learn...

Unread 04-02-2007   #7 (permalink)
Arael L

more salmon.. and thank, im going to try giveing my cat some of that ( the cat food contamiantion he is not going to be eating once he finishes this bag )

Unread 04-02-2007   #8 (permalink)
Naughty Nicky

No wonder your cat doesn't like whiskers. Have you tried it, its foul stuff. My cat absolutely refuses to eat it, suggest you try other foods, felix is always a good choice. Suggest you try some cheap stuff like Aldi own as don't wanna buy loads of some make and find your cat doesn't like it. My cat is pretty good and will give most stuff a try as he was rescued so he knows where his breads buttered. Try variety and your cat will soon eat when its hungry. Best of luck.

Tags
cat , cat food , claws , diet , dog , dry , dry food , eating , eyes , food , hey , kitty , not eating , pet , sleeping , smell , stop , water , wet food , won't eat

Sponsored Cat Links