It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-03-2007   #1 (permalink)
tlbsmiles

Default What can I mix with wet cat food to prevent my cat from having diarrhea?

What can I mix with wet cat food to prevent my cat from having diarrhea?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-03-2007   #2 (permalink)
x_rainbowbritelez_x

maybe stop feeding him wet food for a few days and give him hard food, other wise mix in hard food.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-03-2007   #3 (permalink)
nathalia r

If I were you I wouldn't give it any brand or wet food until all the investigation about poisoned food gets clear. If your cat is having diarrhea you shouldn't force its body to eat that food, just give it dry food !

Unread 04-03-2007   #4 (permalink)
Lazy J

Talk to your vet sounds like your cat may need wormed

Unread 04-03-2007   #5 (permalink)
ming

First find out if the food is on the recall list because most of what is recalled IS wet food, then get your cat to the veterinarian because the recalled food has some of the symptoms as diarrhea and can also cause many intestinal problems.

Unread 04-03-2007   #6 (permalink)
Future Air Force pilot

Here's two ideas(real ones)1-give the cat dry food2-try chicken and rice

Unread 04-03-2007   #7 (permalink)
Destiny M

Switch to dry food. Wet food isn't that good for them and dry food helps clean their teeth.

Tags
cat , cat food , clean , diarrhea , dry , dry food , food , problems , stop , vet , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links