It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > All About Cats > Cat Health & Nutrition
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-04-2007   #1 (permalink)
free press

Default do Americans care more about health care for DOGS&CATS or min wage for the poor

bottom feeders?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-04-2007   #2 (permalink)
Michael E

I don't believe the Federal government should regulate either, but I care more about the puppies than the rate a part-time teenager gets paid.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-04-2007   #3 (permalink)
Shrink

LOL! I care about the entire economy. And when the Mickey D's on my corner has a help wanted sign for weeks in the window, I do not buy that minimum wage must increase. And I am not really sure which side you are on with this question! I think many Liberals care more about dogs and cats.

Unread 04-04-2007   #4 (permalink)
Redtic

fluffy and scruffy.

Unread 04-04-2007   #5 (permalink)
lib/con=0

Bottom feeders?! You are an arrogant, ignorant elitist.

Unread 04-04-2007   #6 (permalink)
cyclops

Pets don't work.

Unread 04-04-2007   #7 (permalink)
Doctor Pain

hmmmfood for thought. the poor bottom feeders? not sure what that is.

Unread 04-04-2007   #8 (permalink)
Dumrong

I think American do not care for Dogs&Cats problems more than minimum wage for poor people.It's just easier to solve, and no one hurt on that.

Unread 04-04-2007   #9 (permalink)
Eliah91

Yes I do care more about animals than part-time teens who don't need the money in the first place, or for people who did not apply themselves in life and put themselves in that situation.

Unread 04-04-2007   #10 (permalink)
a2z_4me

first lets compare realistic comparisions. If your a pet owner you care about it's health. Minimum wage increases do not help American adults. Minimum wage is the lowest skilled job that mostly comprize first time job seekers. That does not account for the majority of those who work to support families. If your making $9 hr and minimum wage is raised to $7 did that help you? Who gets the $7? first time job seekers. Do they mostly have families? If you worked at a job for a few years you get raises. Lets say you got 50cent raise twice in 2 years. The minimum wage went up to $8. Is that fair? You worked 2 yrs and now make minimum wage again as if you put in no time at all with the company. Ok who gets hurt from minimum wage increases? Everyone!!! the prices have to go up to pay for it, some small companies barely making it now has to go out of business, the cost of living has gone up also so now your actually making less. How is minimum wage increases helping the counrty? Try focusing on things like less taxation, Who it be better to get more take home pay? Who alittle more money in your pocket help the economy? Minimum wage jobs were never intended for family supporters. It is to make sure kids that work are given a fair price for a un-skilled job. It is a minimum standard.

Tags
business , care , cats , cleaning , cold , dogs , eco , family , fish , health , hey , home , hurt , loving , money , nose , pet , poo , problems , question , save , small , window

Sponsored Cat Links