It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-05-2007   #11 (permalink)
suigeneris-impetus

I think in some countries it is...in the United States it would be like eating your children.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-05-2007   #12 (permalink)
DereKiwi

In some countries it is ..... and dog tastes ok as well.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-05-2007   #13 (permalink)
google

because cat eats rats. we dont eat rats.

Unread 04-05-2007   #14 (permalink)
darknessisserenity

actually in many countries cat, dog, horse, guinea pig, and many other animals we consider as pets have been raised as food for millenia.

Unread 04-05-2007   #15 (permalink)
devesh k

i don" know.

Unread 04-05-2007   #16 (permalink)
muffinman

what would make that cross your sick ******mind?

Unread 04-05-2007   #17 (permalink)
John L

Yeah i never understood that either. Why can't dogs and cats be considered food? I mean I've never tried them, but I don't understand the whole animal rights thing. Why is there such strong animal rights against pets? and what constitutes as pets? If I had a cow in my backyard and he was my pet; one day someone ate the cow with my permission, would that be considered animal abuse? I bet if I gave someone permission to eat my dog, it's against animal rights.

Unread 04-05-2007   #18 (permalink)
ale15

maybe it doesn't taste good. )

Unread 04-05-2007   #19 (permalink)
My name is not bruce

My cousin doesn't eat pork...anyways..while over seas he didn't catch the details of the language and got a pizza with meat. Asked if it was pig...went oink oink...they said no. Said it was interesting. Finally found out it was cat.

Unread 04-05-2007   #20 (permalink)
histvel

because we are not so hungry.

Tags
adorable , animal , cat , cats , children , claws , cut , cute , dog , dogs , eating , food , found , friends , health , hey , interesting , pet , sick , type

Sponsored Cat Links