It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-05-2007   #1 (permalink)
The_Cat_Lady

Default Can anyone tell me which brand of cat food is best for my cats?

I am currently feeding my cats Iams but with the recent recall happening I am worried.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-05-2007   #2 (permalink)
donna_mi

I feed my cat Pro Plan. She seems to do pretty well with it. It's not the cheapest food, nor is it the most expensive. But it is very good quality. And it has not been affected by any of the recalls.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-05-2007   #3 (permalink)
kris55a

my cats will only eatmeow mix and kitte n kabodlethey are not on the reall list

Unread 04-05-2007   #4 (permalink)
ashie.cakes

innova evo!its the closest food to raw you can get, but made to fit a cats needs. it has no fillers, no by products, no corn, no wheat, no dyes and is made of all whole ingredients. corn and wheat are the biggest things that mess up pet foods (corn in diamond, wheat gluten in this current recall). search innova on google and look at the ingredients. you will see how good it is.

Unread 04-05-2007   #5 (permalink)
christysonne

I currently use Blue Spa Select dry food (natural ingredient-- turkey, cranberries, swt pot, carrots, etc.) My cats like it. I also feed them Merrick wet food (again, natural foods we'd eat). My female loves the Grammy's Pot Pie and the Cowboy Cookout from Merrick...pricey, but worth it, I think.

Unread 04-05-2007   #6 (permalink)
TheMulka F

in terms of healtest would be meow mix it provides alot of netroutis for your cat never feed your cat wet food ill explain later.

Tags
cat , cat food , cats , dry , dry food , female , food , hey , meow , mess , natural , pet , raw , recalls , search , turkey , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links