It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-05-2007   #1 (permalink)
mangi ps

Default Why don't they make cat food from food cats really eat such as...

...mice/lizards/sparrows instead of beef & lamb? Can you imagine a domesticated cat hunting a cow or sheep in nature?It would also be difficult for cats to catch tuna in the wild as they swim in the Pacific Ocean even though it is a popular fish cat food.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-05-2007   #2 (permalink)
Brittany

because THAT food wouldn't really be good for them.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-05-2007   #3 (permalink)
07_Shelby_GT500

Hey, that could be the idea for a successful business. Why don't you give it a try?

Unread 04-05-2007   #4 (permalink)
Anna S

I would think it would actually be a simple as we would not buy it for them, or at least that is what the pet food companies think.

Unread 04-05-2007   #5 (permalink)
joe_on_drums

It probably isn't legal or approved by the FDA, but if you want your cat to experience "al fresco" dining, why not just let them free and eat whatever they want. They won't ever starve!

Unread 04-05-2007   #6 (permalink)
Katrina81

my cat is indoor/outdoor, and we live in the country and i still have never seen or found evidence that he eats lizards or mice. I have found numerous dead ones on the back porch or by my chair or in my shoe... he kills them and gives them to me.

Unread 04-06-2007   #7 (permalink)
Lindsey

There are plenty of people who feed what's called a whole prey raw diet. It is natural and healthy for cats and dogs, despite what pet food manufacturers tell consumers and vets. Here are a few web sites to check out if you're really curious.http://www.rawmeatybones.com/http://...w.ukrmb.co.uk/

Tags
business , cat , cat food , cats , diet , dogs , fish , food , found , free , healthy , hey , indoor , indoor/outdoor , legal , natural , outdoor , pet , pet food , raw , wild

Sponsored Cat Links