It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-06-2007   #1 (permalink)
nickt

Default I need a straight answer!!! Are Whiskas wet food pouches recalled and have...

...any dry cat food been recalled? I have just been io all the sites with recall lists including menu foods. I just need a straight answer- have Whiskas wet food pouches been recalled? And has any dry cat food been recalled. I did go to the whiskas site and they say that none have been recalled. I have about four packages in my cupboard and very leary about giving them to my Riley. I also heard that dry foods were now being recalled? Help!! Serious answers only please!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-06-2007   #2 (permalink)
Kathy A

www.menufoods.com

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-06-2007   #3 (permalink)
Cody C

i drown kittens

Unread 04-06-2007   #4 (permalink)
VERMONT

~feed you cat chicken and rice for the next few weeks~good luck

Unread 04-06-2007   #5 (permalink)
hawaiipurplebuddy

no ,just i ams,get it?

Unread 04-06-2007   #6 (permalink)
Steve

go to foxnews.com and search for the recalled foods. there will be a link there that takes you to a website that has all of the recalled foods.

Unread 04-06-2007   #7 (permalink)
mama

Just throw them out. I threw out a bag of pounce treats, because i heard the name mentioned. better safe than sorry. I dont think any whiskas has been recalled.

Unread 04-06-2007   #8 (permalink)
Don

loudobbs@cnn.com has the latest info on both re-call brands and brands that are certified by their manufactures. Try looking it up. Good luck.

Unread 04-06-2007   #9 (permalink)
twilitekiller

no whiskas was not, but id suggest spending money on a higher quality food like eagle pack or wellnessand the only dry food that was recalled was prescription m/d by hills science diet.ol roy dry food has been recalled and im sure more are gonna be added soon. the only foods safe right now are the ones that are holistic, organic, and are made from their OWN products. like eaglepack.

Unread 04-06-2007   #10 (permalink)
le_a_perdu_ame

I don't believe any dry cat food has been recalled, it's mostly just the wet stuff. To check out the exact brand, you should go to one of the many websites listed above by the others.Hope this helps!

Tags
cat , cat food , diet , dry , dry food , food , healthy , hey , kitten , kittens , meow , money , pounce , search , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links