It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-08-2007   #1 (permalink)
bobbielou22000

Default Has anyones cat died from eating Purina complete cat food our did?

Has anyones cat died from eating Purina complete cat food our did?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-08-2007   #2 (permalink)
jayakapimpc

mine did i advise you to tell others about this

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-08-2007   #3 (permalink)
Jake

I have three cats, one goes outside a lot more and hunts for his food, while the other two are still kittens and they stay inside and eat food from the store and they both got sick so it may have been from that because they almost died.

Unread 04-08-2007   #4 (permalink)
dog whisperer

you need to explain why!!!

Unread 04-08-2007   #5 (permalink)
scarlet

It's not part of the recall. Without an autopsy there is no way to be 100% sure what the cause of death was. Sorry for your loss.

Unread 04-08-2007   #6 (permalink)
freshstartnewbeginning

Ours died of kidney failure February 22nd. After we found out about the pet food recall we thought that was might have happened to our cat. We have been assured that Purina food was not affected by the contaminated wheat germ. But we are still waiting to see. Did you get a vet to say that is what he died of? We didn't because we didn't believe that it was anything other that bad health in our cat.

Tags
cat , cat food , cats , eating , food , found , health , hey , kittens , loss , pet , pet food , sick , vet

Sponsored Cat Links