It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > All About Cats > Cat Health & Nutrition
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-09-2007   #1 (permalink)
linda mary w

Default i give my cat the dried cat food all the time,if she haves anything else shes sick?

sometimes i give her some chicken,shes fine with that but if she haves anything other than the dried food shes sick it seems boring with the same food all the time but i cant stand the sick everywhere,anyone had this problem?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-09-2007   #2 (permalink)
iritadragon

I currently have two cats in this household. The younger (really skinny) one will eat one can of wet cat food, one bowl of dry cat food, and anything she can snatch with her paws every day. That would include meat from our dinner plates (beggin like a dog at the table), cheesies that someone has been foolish enough to leave unattended. Bites of scrambled egg and toast that the middle grandson doesn't want (he just had a tonsilectomy). And most especially my crackers and liverwurst, which I was having for dinner last night as I had a headache and an acid stomach, and I only left them briefly to go potty. She actually had the nerve to GROWL at me when I came back to my meal, which then got thrown in the recycle bin!The older (tubby) cat eats only dry cat food. Well, that is until recently. In the past couple of weeks she has started begging the kids for some of the milk from their breakfast cereal. Which I tell them that she SHOULDN'T have because cow milk is bad for cats.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-09-2007   #3 (permalink)
yukie46

I don't have a cat, but I was told that if I want to change my dog's food, I need to do it gradually, or his stomach will get irritated. Perhaps your cat's tummy is really sensitive? If the dry food works well, stick with it! Otherwise they get spoiled =P

Unread 04-09-2007   #4 (permalink)
lynn42

I have two siamese cats. Ones 11yrs and my male is 21yrs old. I've never changed their food. They will get sick if I do.

Tags
bites , cat , cat food , cat's , cats , changed , dog , dry , dry food , food , growl , hey , male , night , problem , siamese , sick

Sponsored Cat Links