It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > All About Cats > Cat Health & Nutrition
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-12-2007   #1 (permalink)
DENIS C

Default OH Dear? I have eaten a full can of bloody Cat food by mistake, I thought It was a

can of Corn Beef Hash? Will it make me ILL, Help I feel sick. Will I have some kind of symptoms??

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-12-2007   #2 (permalink)
la mas deseada

it was bloody? had it previously been digested by some cat? man youre in trouble.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-12-2007   #3 (permalink)
Misha-non-penguin

One word - how?

Unread 04-12-2007   #4 (permalink)
Jo M

ummm, did the picture of the cat on the tin not give you a hint? if your head drops off then start worrying.

Unread 04-12-2007   #5 (permalink)
MANCHESTER UK

No, you should be ok but take care not to wash like the cat does!

Unread 04-12-2007   #6 (permalink)
neil desperandum

When your fur starts to grow and you develop a bit of a tail, that's the time to visit your local Vet.

Unread 04-12-2007   #7 (permalink)
superliftboy

Well that's just silly, I doubt it will hurt you, try not to think about or you might chuck up.How do you confuse conrned beef hahs and act food, hash has got potatoes and onions in it, What do you feed your cat?

Unread 04-12-2007   #8 (permalink)
mrphy_brdgt

you will rub yourself up against chair legs and start meowing and burying your s**t

Unread 04-12-2007   #9 (permalink)
jupiteress

mmmeeeoooww

Unread 04-12-2007   #10 (permalink)
ageless_san

Just drink plenty of milk and your coat will be nice and shiny!

Tags
art , care , cat , cat food , cats , dog , eating , elderly , food , fur , furniture , hey , hurt , litter , love , meowing , mistake , nice , pet , picture , sick , silly , vet , wash , water , worry

Sponsored Cat Links