It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Go Back   Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum > All About Cats > Cat Health & Nutrition
Register

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-12-2007   #1 (permalink)
Bobby W

Default What are healthiest brands of dry cat food and does Pet Smart carry any of them?

What are healthiest brands of dry cat food and does Pet Smart carry any of them?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-12-2007   #2 (permalink)
Puppymom

Eukanuba Cat Food for adult catsEukanuba Kitten Food for babies!Pet Smart carries both!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-12-2007   #3 (permalink)
ParisLynn16

Petsmart has almost any kind of food you need. I don't have a cat, but my b/f's parents do and they use the hairball kind. Not sure what brand, but that keeps the cats from having hairballs and it works.

Unread 04-12-2007   #4 (permalink)
janice h

Blue Spa Cat and Kitten Foods, and Royal Canin cat foods and yes PetSmart carries both of them. Neither were involved in any way with the recent recall.

Tags
adult , babies , cat , cat food , cats , dry , food , hey , kitten , kitten food , pet , petsmart , royal , smart

Sponsored Cat Links