It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-13-2007   #1 (permalink)
cjb2k2000

Default What human food can u feed a cat???

What human food can u feed a cat???

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-13-2007   #2 (permalink)
bluegirl

It is very healthy to feed raw meat to a cat as a regular addition to their diets. Studies show that developing cats are healthier and fare better on IQ tests who are fed raw meat regularly. My cat loves raw turkey burger. He goes crazy over it, turkey burger is the best thing in the world, but he doesn't like it cooked. He'll only drink the bloody meat juice and eat the raw meat. Cats should eat 50- 60 percent raw meat, 20-30 percent grains, such as rice or millet, with the remainder coming from cooked vegetables.I also feed him meow mix, I give him a variety of foods. He likes tuna from tuna packets, and chicken broth juice. Usually, he gets meow mix but RAW TURKEY BURGER is something special, indeed. Have you tried it with your cat? It isn't bad for them.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-13-2007   #3 (permalink)
Carlos R

My kitty absolutely loves canned tuna.

Unread 04-13-2007   #4 (permalink)
sappersalt

Little bits of leftover chicken as a treat!

Unread 04-13-2007   #5 (permalink)
terpster77

Cats are true carnivores, which means that they do need meat in their diets. They can eat people food for a couple days if needed - chicken or beef with rice or potatoes, nothing too fatty. Long term though they need a diet balanced for their special needs. There are certain nutrients that cats need in their diets or they'll get sick.Try the website balanceit.com. With all the pet food recalls I've heard from a few people that this site is a good place to get recipes for making your own cat or dog food. I haven't tried it myself yet, but I might have to soon.

Unread 04-13-2007   #6 (permalink)
skylar_18878

sometimes my cat won't eat the cat food so i give him chicken, shrimp, shredded cheese, or butter but not alot of the cheese or butter but he likes the food and its not bad for him.

Unread 04-13-2007   #7 (permalink)
barrel_racer2894

I feed mine tuna, chicken, turkey, ham slices, and just basic other RAW meats.

Unread 04-13-2007   #8 (permalink)
sambob12345

You can feed it tuna, meat, for more foods click link below. Heres a link what NOT to feed your cat.

cats.about.com

Tags
addition , car , cat , cat food , cats , crazy , dog , food , healthy , hey , kitty , meow , pet , pet food , raw , recalls , sick , turkey , won't eat

Sponsored Cat Links