It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-13-2007   #1 (permalink)
Reserved

Default I brought the recalled cat food back to the store and demanded a refund and...

...information about what? I can do for all the grief this has caused me.They had no refund and no information for me.Has anyone else returned it? What is going on? Where do I sign up to sue?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-13-2007   #2 (permalink)
2cents

u cant friggen sue nobody chump, call the better business bureau (BBB)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-13-2007   #3 (permalink)
Shaft

Grief? You had to return some cat food that may or may not have been harmful to your cat. Why is it that every idiot today that is slightly inconvenienced or offended thinks that they get to sue?Grow up!.

Unread 04-13-2007   #4 (permalink)
kokopelli

I can't believe the store would not even take it back. There should be a manufacturer or distributor name and phone number on the can label. Try calling that number.Is your cat alive? If so, then you cannot sue anyody because there were no damages. Getting all bent and twisted over having to return a few cans of cat food is hardly grounds for a lawsuit.

Unread 04-13-2007   #5 (permalink)
Lisa D

I would contact one of those ambulance chasers (lawyer) in your area. They often have a class-action suit already before the media gets word about it.

Unread 04-13-2007   #6 (permalink)
Josh

Anyone that tries to sue someone, will get sued by me!Sue everybody!

Tags
business , cat , cat food , food , hey

Sponsored Cat Links