It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-13-2007   #1 (permalink)
playa4real17

Default should i feed my cat tuna and cat food?

should i feed my cat tuna and cat food?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-13-2007   #2 (permalink)
dark_angel

enythang is fine!! just not cho

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-13-2007   #3 (permalink)
Aksum

Feed it what it likes - you must know that.

Unread 04-13-2007   #4 (permalink)
nursecracker

i read that a lot of tuna isn't good for a cat. you can feed it to the cat sometimes for a treat, and in moderation.cat food is for cats... that, and fresh water are probably the best things you can give your pet!take care.

Unread 04-13-2007   #5 (permalink)
What the Deuce?!

Your cat should eat nothing but cat food, as a rule. The higher-quality pet foods are nutritionally balanced, and your cat will live a long and happy life.But if your cat likes tuna, it won't hurt if you give him some occasionally, as a treat. In fact, as long as it only happens once in a while, like no more than twice a week, you could give your cat any kind of seafood he likes, provided that the food is "plain" (no salt, sauce, gravy, etc).

Unread 04-13-2007   #6 (permalink)
catmad

I give my cats tuna and other fresh fish occaisionally as a treat, they have a diet of dry/wet cat food 90% of the time but the odd treat wont hurt.

Unread 04-13-2007   #7 (permalink)
milomax

It's not recommended to feed cats tuna often... but once in awhile it's a great treat for them. I give mine some every couple of weeks or so.

Unread 04-13-2007   #8 (permalink)
auroraresearchinstitute

sure if your cat likes it

Tags
care , cat , cat food , cats , diet , dry , fish , food , great , happy , hey , hurt , pet , water

Sponsored Cat Links